Page 1 of 511 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Turquoise's NEW journal: rants and raves of gelatin and law school page

TQP
    TQP is online now Senior Member

Turquoise's NEW journal: rants and raves of gelatin and law school

Primal Fuel

Hi all, Turquoisepassion 2.0 here.

I sent a PM to a moderator to see if I could change my old journal title to something other than "primal experiments" since it wasn't reflective of where I am diet-wise anymore. She forwarded my PM to the ADMIN, and he thought she was reporting me as a spammer so he banned me AND deleted my old journal. #irony

So I lost my old journal and all those GREAT debates. Fuck.
    --------------------------------------------
    A recap of my old journal:

I'm a biochem & chemical engineering nerd currently a law student interested in Patent Law. I'll be working for a big law firm this summer in their Patent Litigation Department. I'm also working at a clinic this semester (and hopefully for the rest of law school...depending on credits and such) where we offer free legal services (incorporation, patent filing, trademarking filing, etc) to unfunded startups and small-time creatives.

I love fashion and am co-founding a fashion website to be launching Feb 1. I've worked for a few brands here and there.

I love the color turquoise, orchids, all things spicy, all things BBQ, all things gelatin. I love dancing, lifting, cooking, baking, making offensive jokes, watching the science channel, taking vain selfies, and being sarcastic.

I eat HCLF inspired by Peat and Paleo. I post gelatin recipes occasionally.

Here's a collection of my formalized experiments in gelatin: Collagen Queen

EDIT (Jan 27): Due to the possibly offensive nature of this new journal, I will be compiling all of my recipes I've experimented with HERE on the first post so you don't have to search through my journal for them.

Chocolate banana soft serve + Chocolate magic shell: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1409795
    Banana+Cinnamon+coconut water+gelating pre-workout smoothie: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1414287

Medjool date+ chocolate truffles: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1434121

-------------------------------------------------

Okay enough about me. POST THINGS THAT ARE: nerdy, offensive, un-PC, and etc. in my new AWESOME journal to get me started! All views are welcome, especially one that are polar opposites of my own.

WARNING: me and those who tend to post in my journal are usually quite offensive. If you are a delicate flower I do not recommending reading further than this post.

Good day!

-TQP
    (Some vanity shots to get us started...)

Last edited by TQP; 03-18-2014 at 10:09 AM.
    JOURNAL.

Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog. (Latest recipe: Popsicles!)

Professional Style Website. (Latest features: How to Remix a Pant Suit; Courtney, Fashion Editor)

"A sense of humour and a little lack of respect: that's what you need to make a legend survive."- Karl Lagerfeld

Derpamix is offline Senior Member

I'm outta here
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

TQP
    Derpy!!!!!!

Emtropy is offline Senior Member

I posted this in my journal but who cares it's a great gif
    I'm not an emo, I swear

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Wait, is this thread spam? I better report it just in case.
    The Champagne of Beards

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Oh, good, you are back. I was beginning to go through an withdrawal

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back Torquoisepassion 2.0! Keep up the good work on gelatin and everything else...

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Well, I hope you learned your lesson. You got your name change all right. Lol

Truly, I am terribly sad that your fabulous journal with all it's content is no more. Scary how fast one can be removed even by mistake. I would be devastated to lose mine.

Here's to an amazing new journal for all to enjoy.

TQP
    Hi everyone!!! Keep the funny gifs, links and such coming.

Yeah, it's okay Pebbles...I'm not that sad about my old journal as much as sad about losing my old account. I liked the name turquoisepassion better than TQP.
    JOURNAL.

Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog. (Latest recipe: Popsicles!)

Professional Style Website. (Latest features: How to Remix a Pant Suit; Courtney, Fashion Editor)

"A sense of humour and a little lack of respect: that's what you need to make a legend survive."- Karl Lagerfeld

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    welcome back! i couldn't work out what you could have done to be banned so i am very happy you are here. they should have a backup they can retrieve it all from ya know.

Page 1 of 511 1231151101501 ... LastLast