Page 295 of 568 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 5671

Thread: Turquoise's NEW journal: rants and raves of gelatin and law school page 295

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Forgot to say, you cant overdose on it.. even if you choked down the entire bottle, I doubt it would have any negative effects (Unless you got a really big bottle... and they went down the wrong way....)
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

TQP
    TQP is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Yeah, one or 2 a day is more maintenance levels (I don't bother taking for maintenance, I only dose up if I think im coming down with something or need antihistamine... or the creepy neighbor coughs around me)
    Okay. I will take two more today.

Can I take 3 tablets at once, or should i space it out? I guess for good drug profile I should space it out huh?

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    I take 3 together in the morning & 3 in the evening.. I dont think it makes that much difference if you space them all out or take several together.. but Ive never really paid that much attention

Nice catch on the meat, Im hoping to buy a whole Lamb later this month, place I get it gives me most of the "bits to" gonna see if the will give me the head although not sure where to start with that.... Im sure DH wont want to look at it much less eat it LOL
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

TQP
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    I take 3 together in the morning & 3 in the evening.. I dont think it makes that much difference if you space them all out or take several together.. but Ive never really paid that much attention

Nice catch on the meat, Im hoping to buy a whole Lamb later this month, place I get it gives me most of the "bits to" gonna see if the will give me the head although not sure where to start with that.... Im sure DH wont want to look at it much less eat it LOL
    Okay. Just took another 2. Let's hope it works!!!!!

OMG. If you get the lamb head, I'm jealous. I haven't seen one since I left Urumqi, Xinjiang. Uyghurs love to celebrate with a whole roasted sheep/goat (not sure which is which...in Chinese they're both called "yang" so I get confused).

Roasted sheep brain...

-------

Just started talking to this girl who I've spied around the hallways, always looking impeccably chic and 100% officewear-appropriate (she is a part time student and works as a paralegal 9-5).

She said she saw the article about me in the law school paper. I said she always looks amazing so we need to feature her.

Yes, I'm guilty of examining people's outfits head to toe. I actually remember to look for the most stylish girls at my law school. Some of them put me to shame. Some days I couldn't bother to put together an amazing outfit, much less accessorize. This girl gets it right...down to the scarf (SO few of my generation know how to tie a nice scarf just right) and belt. I might have a small girl crush. :P

I kind of want to look into fancy silk scarves now...she inspired me. Maybe I can thrift a vintage silk scarf?

Also, I'm kind of in awe she wore bright red as a redhead.

She's very Mad Men.

Plus she commutes 2 hours here 2 hours back in addition to having a day job. AND she dresses that way? Shit man.

Okay enough gushing...back to international trade and customs class. Boooooring.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    I
    Plus... I love meat/cc/eggs, so I can't do what you are doing for more than a few days.
    Yeah, dat's what I said. If you are "over" the meat (which is what I was responding to) on a given day, then just don't have it and don't worry about it. And then, you know, have it on the other days when you really want it. It won't mess anything up, really.

Not because I'm trying to convince you to NOT eat meat or anything.

I mean, I don't really care what you eat per se. Other than it's generally interesting to watch people achieve their health/fitness goals. It's all good, is all I'm saying.

Manchurians ate a ton of meat (their diet: red meat, milk tea, berries... Maybe tubers) and I am still a Texan girl at heart. This is why peat appeals to me food-wise. It allows for fruitarian meals but also red meat if I so choose... And pork and chicken in limited quantities. The diet appeals to my taste buds, even though they change, 90% of the time.
    Yeah, I can totally see that. It's also why I have meat on occasion.

One, I have it for taste/interest. It's usually beef and sometimes eggs.

Two, we have family over or are visiting family about once a month. i don't want to have to explain anything to them, or talk about diet. I just want to eat in peace. I won't eat fast food or junk food -- but we tend to have healthy family meals (usually dinner together), and then the rest we fend for ourselves. DH and I usually borrow the kitchen and make a few meals, while the others might go out or get takeaways or whatever.

Three, sometimes I'm just really over fruit or veggies or whatever -- and I just want to eat what I want to eat. You know, I'm not feeling the normal diet. I want a pizza. Or whatever. So, I eat that. It's not going to ruin everything. It's just a pizza. It doesn't have that much power.

Hannakb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    Okay. I will take two more today.

Can I take 3 tablets at once, or should i space it out? I guess for good drug profile I should space it out huh?
    Just another opinion, I'd space em out so you have a maintenance dose over the day. Topping up at half life of the drug.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

TQP

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Oh snap, you just reminded me that I have colostrum powder AND empty gelatin capsules. Time to make some supplements!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

TQP

Turquoise's NEW journal: rants and raves of gelatin and law school

HCLF peaty breakfast granola:

Banana "milk": hydrolyzed gelatin, 1.5 cups coconut water, 1 ripe frozen banana, 1T "date paste" (puréed medjool dates... You can omit this or add 1 maple syrup). Optional: 1/2 scoop vanilla whey. (Obviously you can use regular milk... I just wanted banana flavored milk and ran out of coconut milk or regular milk)

Sliced fresh ripe banana (1/2)
    Sliced fresh ripe mango (1/3)
    Dried banana chips (dehydrator)
    Freeze dried mangoes (unsulfured, taste like mango rice puffs... Tj's brand)
    Freeze dried bananas (taste like banana rice puffs... Tj's brand)
    Roasted coconut chips (with sugar/coconut oil, tj's brand)

Mix, enjoy.

I have been thinking about this all day yesterday.

The tj's banana is good, but just a bit underripe IMO... I would buy again because the texture is amazing. The tj's mango is just fucking awesome.

Edit: mangoes, dates, and bananas fall under the same fruit type in freelee's food combining chart. I forgot where coconut stands. I tend to mix and match the first three a lot.

Ps. So. Fattening. All that...sugar.

Actually upon second and third tasting these are pretty ripe. I just am used to so-ripe-it-is-brown bananas... These are at least yellow and spotted ones.
    Last edited by TQP; 04-17-2014 at 11:23 AM.

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ohh man that looks so good. *drools* could really do with some of that rn. Idk why, but all I've wanted recently has been fruit, juices and dairy...
    I'm not an emo, I swear