Thread: Everyday Grain-Free Gourmet: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner by Jodi Bager page

Chairdr is offline Senior Member

Everyday Grain-Free Gourmet: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner by Jodi Bager

Shop Now
    Can anyone tell me about this book i found on amazon?...
    Everyday Grain-Free Gourmet: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner by Jodi Bager and Jenny ....
    "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    I was given it for Christmas by a thoughtful family member. I like it. I'm not gushing slobbery in love with it, but it's nice, with decent recipes.
    Last edited by lil_earthmomma; 06-16-2010 at 05:54 PM.

Chairdr is offline Senior Member
    do you have the pb cookbook?
    "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Quote Originally Posted by Chairdr View Post
    do you have the pb cookbook?
    No, but I'm hoping to get it for my birthday, I've laid down some HEAVY hints! lol

I think you will enjoy the grain free gourmet cookbook if you are stuck for ideas and need some inspiration.

nuttykitchen is offline Senior Member
    I have the PB Cookbook, and it is one of the best cookbooks that I've seen and used. It is totally intuitive, the instructions are awesome, the print is great and all the dishes that we've made come out with perfection. Mark really did a great job! Can you really wait for your Birthday? :-)
    Nutty Kitchen

cook for life!

Quote Originally Posted by nuttykitchen View Post
    I have the PB Cookbook, and it is one of the best cookbooks that I've seen and used. It is totally intuitive, the instructions are awesome, the print is great and all the dishes that we've made come out with perfection. Mark really did a great job! Can you really wait for your Birthday? :-)
    Well I wish I didn't have to, but right now we're super broke. I'm talking hubby and I are walking around needing new shoes kinda broke. Things will get better over the summer and then I can treat myself to the PB cookbook!!! (we're full time university students with 2 toddlers, so money gets made in the summer to provide for us for the rest of the year.)