Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Vegan going Primal page 4

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    One of my (former! ) vegan friends now eats meat, and believes we NEED it for our health (yay!!) She now buys pastured/grass-fed meat from our local market. I like to think I had a part in that...

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    You may want to check out this thread for some info on potatoes: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...otatoes-REALLY...

It's got me rethinking my own (pro) potato stance/consumption. (Read through to the end for some helpful info!)

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goingprimal View Post
    Makes you wonder what is in those plastic tubes they sell for $1.88 a pound...blech.
    A bunch of CRAP!!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

goingprimal is offline Senior Member
    Well, something must be working. I didn't really think I had a ton to lose, just wanted to get more 'fit' and 'tight', but I have lost 4 lbs. Amazing results in just a few days!

Golden is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Nice work! There's quite a bit of cognitive dissonance involved with switching from a vegan diet to one that advocates animals wrapped in other animals, but in the end if you are analytical about it, most of the "vegan fundamentals" hold no water.

Glad to hear you're moving on to a healthy and more sustainable lifestyle. I still have plenty of friends who cannot make the transistion; many of whom are constantly catching colds, one with a degenerative liver disease no doubt caused by his diet and others who cannot lose weight and build proper muscle.

My arguments against veganism have now been distilled into three words; rack of lamb.

Carry on!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234