Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: The Primal Journeys of Grok page 49

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've noticed that several really beautiful and sexy women have added me to their circles on Google+.

It must be my anti-war message, I don't even have a picture of myself up on my page. Beautiful women love peace.

In other news, Minnesota's government bans free speech in order to prevent free online education.[1] Way to go Minnesota!

I see crap like this and I wonder why we still have government.

I literally think the human race is doomed if we continue to have government, we either have to completely abolish government, or we go extinct.

[1] Minnesota Bans Free Online College Courses from Coursera. I Give Up. - Hit & Run : Reason.com

A poor fat banker slave came to my door just now wearing a Romney/Ryan sticker on her shirt asking me if they could count on my vote for Romney/Ryan this year.

I told her that I don't see any difference between Romney/Ryan and Obama/Biden and that I will be voting for Johnson this year.

She didn't even bother to debate me, she just accepted it like she knew it was true, and moved on to the next house.

On another note, I checked out another Starbucks today that I haven't been to yet which is nearby, I actually have seven Starbucks' within a 2-3 miles from me.

Today I am wearing a sky blue undershirt with a teal long-sleeved shirt over that. I ditched the beige shorts for a more off-white color pair, the other shorts were getting kind of dirty.

I found a piece of trash on my patio today which said Vote for Dean Heller for Senate. I guess it was dumped there by that fat banker slave lady who stopped by yesterday to try and get my vote for the Obama clone.

I should be able to sue them for dumping garbage on my front patio.

Just when I thought Obama had this election wrapped up, this news[1] comes out about Romney owning voting machines in a bunch of swing states.

Romney lied, cheated, and stole his way to the Republican nomination. Make no mistake, he was not nominated by the people. We actually had to completely overthrow the GOP in Nevada to prevent them from throwing out the people's votes.

Romney will do whatever it takes to get elected, you will be surprised how much influence his money has. Max Keiser summed up perfectly why Romney wants to win, it's because Romney is small potatoes to the super-rich billionaires. Romney wants to be President in order to become a multi-billionaire which he could easily do with $300 million and the power of the Presidency.

On another note, a couple of young women came by this afternoon to ask me to vote for a female Judge which I will probably do.

[1] Romney Family Investment Ties To Voting Machine Company That Could Decide The Election Causing Concern - Forbes

Two weeks to go, I think there is a debate tonight. Last chance to screw up in front of tens of millions of people.

I doubt either one will screw up, the debates are scripted and rehearsed to the point where it's almost impossible for one of them to be caught off guard.

Romney is installing his voting machines in Ohio and other swing states while his odds are slowly improving on intrade.

I have decided already who I am voting for (Gary Johnson), although I have not voted yet.

The Starbucks baristas are becoming curious.

One the other day asked me if I come to Starbucks often, and then another asked me if I had any hobbies.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Word of the day: libido dominandi

Noun

libido dominandi (uncountable)

1. (chiefly in Voegelinian philosophy) The will to power; the desire to dominate; the lust for government.

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast