Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: The Primal Journeys of Grok page 38

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Art showed up again today and I made some scrambled eggs with shitake mushrooms and kale and greens and garlic and some shredded cheese blend along with some bacon which I bought at Whole Foods last night. Speaking of Whole Foods, I picked up a couple of more cherimoya fruits, it only cost $12 for two of them. They aren't fully ripened yet. I'm going to try putting one in the freezer and eating like ice cream.

Anyway, the chief of the Blackfoot tribe in Montana called while I was making food which I thought was pretty interesting. Art was telling me how he has to constantly remind them that they are above all the lawyers and politicians.

We put up another article on the blogspot blog today about the Buffalo in South Dakota.[1]

[1] Read The Declaration - Identity Theft

I made some cherimoya ice cream yesterday with the cherimoya I put in my freezer by blending the frozen cherimoya with some heavy cream. I suggest waiting a couple of minutes for the cherimoya to thaw slightly before blending, but I could not wait five minutes and I blended mine totally frozen solid. It was incredibly delicious and the texture was amazing, however I think the cream overpowered some of the subtle cherimoya flavors. I'd recommend you try it yourself and see what you think if you have the opportunity. It beats a frozen banana ice cream any day of the week, but I think I'd rather just eat the fruit plain given how much they cost.

I paid off the doctor and the nurse, but I still have to pay off the hospital. I've transferred some cash into my checking account. I recall someone here posting that Jesus taught to acquiesce to theft. It is a difficult thing to do. Especially if you have to write the check out to the thief.

This government and all the fascist industries it is in bed with need to come to an end. Change needs to happen NOW!!

Greece is holding elections in a couple of weeks. I am predicting that they will vote themselves out of the Euro zone and that will send shock waves throughout the global financial industry which will give central banks an excuse to inflate the money supply which is code for steal from the poor and bail out to the rich.

Someone suggested I try making my mayonnaise by pouring the oil through the tiny hole in the stopper of my cuisinart, so I tried that yesterday and it worked out pretty well. It was a lot less labor intensive, but not quite as fun.

When Art was last over here, he walked off with my old pair of Vibrams on. I usually end up giving him something every time I see him. I figure it is my payment for living on his land. I'm probably also one of the few people he really trusts.

I went to the Whole Foods today and the guy in the produce section said I had just missed the last cherimoya and they probably would not get any more in until at least September.

"Fearless" by Pink Floyd into "Bennie and the Jets" by Elton John and back into "Fearless". Performed by Marco Benevento Trio with Dave Dreiwitz from WEEN on Bass and Andrew Borger from Tom Waits and Norah Jones on drums.

I tried to make a text version of the coexist bumper sticker, this is the best I could come up with...

☪☮⚥✡I☯☦
    Last edited by Grok; 06-02-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Word of the day: dirigiste.

Dirigiste is when governments use subsidies or economic policy to steer the economy in a certain direction. The word dirigible means to steer.

The next time a politician talks about running the economy, or managing the economy, or fixing the economy, they are practicing dirigism.

Dirigism comes from the French word Dirigisme.
    Last edited by Grok; 06-04-2012 at 10:17 AM.

I was at the Whole Foods yesterday. They got a bunch of fresh new cherimoyas in, so the guy in the produce section lied to me last time when he said they would not get any more in until September.

I also mishandled a bottle of TeJava and it smashed on the floor at Whole Foods. oops. I was wearing my Vibrams at the time, and it made me think that I was glad I didn't enter the store barefoot which I was thinking about doing. I've shopped barefoot at Savemart, but never Whole Foods. Now after I've dropped some glass on the floor I guess I should probably wear my Vibrams when shopping on someone else's property.

I have also posted The Declaration[1] on google docs for my friend Art. I guess he didn't absorb everything I taught him when I was showing him how to upload documents to google docs. I haven't read it yet, but judging from the title it looks like they are trying to use the authority of the UN to get their natural rights back. I think this is the wrong approach. I'd like to talk to William Blair and discuss this with him.

I found my chess pieces and my throwing knives, so now I'm thinking about heading out to the desert to visit Art. I definitely want to get some throwing knife practice in.

Also, I stopped by the Savemart yesterday and picked up about 15 bananas which were in a bag and selling for $0.99 since they were over ripe. They didn't even bother charging me the $0.99 so they were free! Now I have about 15 bananas all peeled and broken into pieces in plastic bags in my freezer ready to make ice creams with. Yummy!

[1] https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxK...XhRX2RHeHlMRms

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Sihana View Post
    Your link redirects to Google Drive.

As for going through the UN, while it may not be the best sounding approach, it may be their best chance if they wish to resolve it quickly. However, they also may not get any chance through the UN because they did not exhaust all the home options. This is about your indian friends, right? I assume the have already petitioned through BIA.
    Hmm, are you saying that you can't see the document at all? The link works for me. I know google docs is going away soon and they are moving over to google drive. Are you seeing the document on google drive or are you just being sent to the google drive home page?

I'll ask Art about the BIA next time I see him.

Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast