Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: The Primal Journeys of Grok page 35

Grok is offline Senior Member

Trigger Hippy is Jackie Greene, Joan Osborne Steve Gorman of The Black Crowes, and Audley Freed. Live on 4/21/2012 @ Wanee Music Festival, Spirit of the Suwanee, Live Oak, FL

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    I like your kitchen, Grok! And what's that toaster there for, eh?? C'mon, fess up! Toast lover!! LOL (j/k)

We have pretty much the same-looking fridge, but I don't know how you survive with just a single sink. I mean, I will never live again without a double sink - totally a necessity for me. One side has the drainage rack and one side is free for use at all times.

Also good to hear a voice...you have a soft voice much like mine. (And yeah, I'm spoken for...that doesn't mean I can't talk to people and watch their videos hahaha...) :P
    Last edited by Unamused Mouse; 04-29-2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Meant to say "toast lover"...cause "toaster lover" sounds painful. Wait - they both sound painful! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Unamused Mouse View Post
    I like your kitchen, Grok! And what's that toaster there for, eh?? C'mon, fess up! Toast lover!! LOL (j/k)

We have pretty much the same-looking fridge, but I don't know how you survive with just a single sink. I mean, I will never live again without a double sink - totally a necessity for me. One side has the drainage rack and one side is free for use at all times.

Also good to hear a voice...you have a soft voice much like mine. (And yeah, I'm spoken for...that doesn't mean I can't talk to people and watch their videos hahaha...) :P
    I dragged the toaster out to make some of Rivven's angry bread, but I haven't made that in months. I should put it back away because it's just taking up space in my kitchen.

Yeah, I wish more people would talk to me in my journal. I don't know why nobody does. I think maybe because on my first post I said this journal was only for me, but now that I've started it I no longer feel that way.

Yesterday I discovered Dumpstaphunk.

Yeah, I'm not really sure how kitchen sinks are supposed to work. I've never had one of those double sinks, so if I had one I wouldn't know what to do with it. I got this place because of the big tub.

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    I hear ya about the one-sided conversation...I've pretty much given up on my own blog because I'm tired of talking to myself.

I hear ya about the one-sided conversation...I've pretty much given up on my own blog because I'm tired of talking to myself.
    hehe yeah, I read your latest post. I was going to say something about me reading your blog but never got around to it because it was true, I don't really care what you eat.

Don't feel bad though, I don't read anyone else's journal here either. Maybe that's why nobody posts on mine.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just got back from a really long barefoot walk. The first mile or so I walked barefoot across rocks and my feet are feeling kind of sore right now.

Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast