Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: The Primal Journeys of Grok page 34

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've been eating a bunch of chocolate recently so I'm nice and fat. I don't want other people to avoid meeting me because they might feel they aren't skinny enough.

I should start working for chocolate, it would be better than working for paper banker monopoly money and being a tax slave for the bankers.

My tummy is feeling a little bit achy this morning. Maybe eating a bunch of chocolate isn't such a good idea. Although, I still like the idea of being paid in chocolate.

I have a psychological problem in that I don't like paying my bills, especially hospital bills. I wonder if there is a name for this psychosis. Does anyone else suffer from this mental illness?

I stopped paying my TV bills and they cut me off. I also stopped paying my phone bills and they cut me off too (now I have an internet phone). Whenever I pay hospital or electrical bills I know my money is being stolen from me because those guys work with the government, and they are the violent ones starting wars. Oh and the water bill too. I don't really mind paying my internet bill so much which I have on auto-pay. Then there is the tax bill and the inflation Bernenke creates to bail out bankers.

Oh where would we be if the bankers didn't get their million dollar Christmas bonuses supplied by Ben Bernenke and The Fed? Well, the money is paper they say and that's the whole point of paper money is to bail out bankers and start wars. That's why it's crazy talk to think about using something like chocolate instead of paper for money.

Canada, realizing that they will soon have to start adding a bunch of zeros to their paper currency, has started switching over to a new electronic currency. This way, they can shut you off from the grid if you don't pay your taxes.

I went on a 24 hour chocolate fast yesterday where I didn't eat anything except chocolate for 24 hours. After the fast I broiled a steak. I'm not too sure I'm using the right pan for the broiler since it was warping, I tried the other pan with slots in it and it worked better. A couple of times it smelled like it was burning and I took it out and flipped it over. In the end, it didn't turn out too bad.

This is a neat video.

This morning I'm enjoying life the most since I went to the hospital six weeks ago. Dara Dubinet whom I adore so much made a great video about steaming sweet potatoes and asparagus which I have to try. I've always been baking my potatoes and she says that steaming is healthier. So my plan is today to walk to the store and pick up some yams and asparagus.

Last night before going to bed, I was thinking about a post I made on the forums regarding someone who is suffering from depression and how I might have helped in some small way. It's a nice feeling.

I have some bone marrow in my freezer which has been sitting there for a couple of weeks. I think I'm going to let a couple pieces thaw this morning to prepare for cooking with my eggs.

It snowed here a couple days ago, but this morning I have the window open in my computer room (it was stuffy in here last night so I just left the window open all night). The weather is warming up some. There is a tree across the road which is blooming and it has pretty pink flowers. I'm not sure what kind of tree it is.

I discovered Mr. Blotto yesterday.

I thawed two giant marrow bones then cooked them up for my eggs. The Savemart down the street sells them, they are better than the ones I used to get up in Incline at Raleys. They also sell slabs of fat. I wish I knew what to do with a slab of fat so I could buy it at the store.

I did some research on these Blottopias, they are held in Illinois near Chicago and they are up to Blottopia XIII now.

I think Mr. Blotto might be my new most favorite band. This sounds so good, I just don't know what to say.

Here is a valentines day song.

It's a beautiful summer erm I mean spring day today.

Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast