Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: The Primal Journeys of Grok

Shop Now
    I was thinking about making my own YouTube videos where I just talk about whatever is on my mind. I went out for a walk the other day and filmed myself ranting while on my walk. Unfortunately it was so windy outside you could barely make out what I was saying. I just deleted the videos from my phone, who wants to hear me rant anyway? I don't know. Maybe I'll try again and just talk about stupid stuff. I mean who cares, right?

Here is my first ever YouTube video featuring me. This is just an experiment, not very informative.

We had a couple of days of spring last week, but now winter has come back with a vengeance. Here is a view of my backyard after a snow storm last night.

I was down in San Jose this week checking out Cisco building #2. My father wants me to become a slave, so I might decide to work there. Although I feel it would be dangerous working in California with all their anti-self-protection erm I mean gun laws.

My multi-millionaire father loves rushing me off to the emergency room just as long as I get stuck with the hospital bill. This hospital bill has put me under so much stress lately that I have some kind of cold or cough.

My father doesn't care about my health, all he wants to do is stick me with a huge bill so that I'm forced into slavery so that I pay for his medicare and social security. This is what it's like having a rich father.

I find it puzzling that some people on the forums would never dare insult a woman who has been abused by men, while at the same time go out of their way to insult a man who has been abused by women.

I'm starting to get into Pretty Lights.

Cool backyard! You could make a great obstacle course back there...along with a pump track for mountain biking!

More video of you (maybe saying something) would be interesting, Grok.

Learn More
    Quote Originally Posted by Unamused Mouse View Post
    Cool backyard! You could make a great obstacle course back there...along with a pump track for mountain biking!

More video of you (maybe saying something) would be interesting, Grok.
    Ah, so you were the one person who viewed my video. I was wondering who that was.

It's actually a golf course, the grass has turned green again. I should make another video.