Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: The Primal Journeys of Grok

Shop Now
    I tried doing planks today using my 40lb. weight vest. I could barely do 90 seconds and 45 seconds on each side.

I also did 50 squats using the vest (not all at once), and 50 girl push-ups (also not all at once).

This song makes me happy and want to dance.

Last edited by Grok; 06-05-2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Video got taken down, replace with new video

Ron Paul had a chat with Ben Bernenke today.

I'd probably have to say that The Disco Biscuits are probably my most favorite band at this stage of my life.

Last edited by Grok; 06-05-2012 at 09:42 PM. Reason: fix video copyright nazis took down

I woke up this morning with an extremely intense pain in my belly, more concentrated on the right side. After a few hours of this and puking a couple of times and not feeling any better after puking, I was rushed off to the hospital.

At the hospital, they performed a cat scan on me and determined that I have a kidney stone. They shot me up with some morphine and gave me a prescription for some oxycontin and sent me on my way.

They said the stone should pass in a couple of days.

Take a guess at how Tom lost the weight.

Tom Woods is famous among us geeks who study Austrian economics.

My kidney stone is gone, I pissed it out last night. It was really tiny and I didn't even feel it come out.

I think it might have been my excess bacon consumption which caused it.

I need to try and become more strict about not snacking and eating full meals every day. I really have my doubts about how well I will be able to do this. I don't have anyone here to keep me motivated and remind me not to snack on stuff.

My blood pressure is still really high. I should probably cut the bacon out entirely and I need to stop putting off the sprinting.

I don't want to have to start taking medication for my blood pressure.

Last edited by Grok; 06-05-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: left-wing statist copyright nazis took down old video

This song is not dedicated to anyone in particular, but maybe some of you will enjoy it.

I picked up some tumeric root the other day and I was slicing it with my mandolin slicer. I'm not used to using my slicer and I was trying to figure out how to make thicker slices, and I made them thicker than I thought and ended up slicing my index finger.

Ouchies.

And of course the cut is right at the tip of my finger so it's virtually impossible to put a band-aid on it.

I guess cutting yourself is part of learning how to use a mandolin slicer.

The good news is that I now know what fresh tumeric root tastes like.