Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: The Primal Journeys of Grok page 25

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've only had one coffee since the beginning of the year. I found some gypsy tea[1] which I've been drinking lately which is pretty good.

coconutchai..jpg

[1] Black Teas

I just cooked up a half dozen scrambled eggs with frozen garlic, frozen mushrooms, frozen spinach and frozen greens. I then threw some sweet potatoes in the microwave. I'm almost out of butter, I need to go to the store today. I hope I remember to get butter.

Today I'm wearing white corduroy pants with an orange shirt and light blue sweatshirt on top of that. I love my corduroys, I have a white pair and a green pair and a bright blue pair. I also tend to wear solid colors the past few years.

I tried taking a picture of myself with my Android phone a few days ago. It's comical how non-photogenic I am. I seriously think light bends at the moment the camera takes the snapshot in order to distort my face or to highlight my worst features. I've always been very camera shy.
    Last edited by Grok; 01-23-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    I tried taking a picture of myself with my Android phone a few days ago. It's comical how non-photogenic I am. I seriously think light bends at the moment the camera takes the snapshot in order to distort my face or to highlight my worst features. I've always been very camera shy.
    Gay Panda is not known for speed unless a camera is present. Then watch me dodge! I totally understand about being camera shy.

I just got back from Whole Foods and of course I forgot to pick up some butter. I saw Heather again today at the check-out line. She gave me a look like she knew I liked her. There is probably someone from Reno reading this thread who knows exactly who I'm talking about.

I noticed at the Whole Foods that they have two kinds of sweet potato and two kinds of yams. This time I picked up some Japanese sweet potatoes. I'm going to have to try all four versions to determine which I like best.

I skipped the sprinting today, I lacked the motivation. Sprinting is the most difficult exercise for me to motivate myself to do.

I recommend watching this at 720p HD in full screen mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Gay Panda is not known for speed unless a camera is present. Then watch me dodge! I totally understand about being camera shy.
    Yeah, when you combine my bathroom mirror and my camera, the effect is like one of those mirrors you see at a circus which makes you look fat.

Today I have decided to wear the same colors as yesterday, except today I'm wearing orange button fly levi's 501 jeans and a white shirt with a light blue hoodie on top. I don't tuck my shirt in, so you can see the white stick out below my hoodie. I'm also wearing a navy blue belt which is pulled so tight that you can see the end of the belt dangle below my shirt.

Okay, I'm on a meat fast until I do my sprinting exercises...

I bought some toxic canola oil at the store today for the purposes of making my home-made mayo. I got the cheapest olive oil I could find. This is just for the first couple of experimental batches.

I also have my Japanese sweet potatoes cooked. I think these turned out better than the last batch. This time I cooked them at 425 for an hour.

Check out this video I just found. Some guy literally balances a live shark on the palm of his hand!

Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast