Thread: Primal Challenge Journal for Alcinda page

Alcinda Guest

Shop Now

Goals:

1. Ease into no dairy by limiting cheese to 1 ounce per day.

2. Start moving more! Walk at least 20 min with dogs daily. At least 5 times up and down the stairs per day. Up and walk around at least 1X per hour.

3. No processed foods.

4. Loose another 5 pounds!

This is day 1!

Alcinda Guest

Day 1 went well. Did have grains (LC wrap) for breakfast, but that was before I realized it was day 1 of the challenge!!

Fish for dinner....it was pretty good!

Alcinda Guest

Tuesday had bologna....not primal, for sure, but had to use it before it went bad. Rest of the day was good and on goal.

Didn't sleep Tuesday night, and finally crashed around 3PM...slept until 5AM today, so I'm feeling pretty good now!

Had eggs for breakfast....yummy.

Alcinda Guest

For the most part a good week....not enough veggies, but $$ is tight right now and the choices in the house are very limited.

Worst meal....but yummy. White pizza made with a LC/LF wrap, mozzarella, spices, olive oil and garlic. Oh so good and filling!

Best meal....large, well marbled steak with blueberries on the side.

Weigh in tomorrow, but went down a size in pants!

Alcinda Guest

Things are going goo. Finally able to go shopping, but boy are choices limited for "natural" foods! I cook small amounts of vegetables, but all you can buy are family packs! And the meat department is slowly shrinking!!

That said, I did get some lettuce, green beans and a couple of other veggies. Meats were better....I got pork and beef and even lamb!

My main emphasis is meat....and then I fill in the gaps and make the meal more interesting with vegs.

Alcinda Guest

Got 4 pounds of grass fed beef this weekend! Had some tonight and it was wonderful!