Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling all ladies!

Shop Now
    Thx Little Vase Ill read it. I've read part of it when I saw it come up in the forums. Are you doing 2Tbsp a day? Seems alot. Just curious

I'm doing one tablespoon twice a day, for a total of 2 tbsps a day. I can see how crazy it seems and that it seems like a lot of oil. I thought it was nuts when I first started reading it. But for me it works and while I can't say I love taking the oil, I don't despise it, either And it works! For now.
    be the hair that knots with my hair
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    primal since oct. 1, 2012

I admit yes it seems crazy. But 2 lbs a week loss is amazing. I used to fight for half a pound

Astromom are you sweetening your coffee?

No sweetener, just half and half. Since we started grinding our own coffee I found that I didn't need sugar anymore. I usually stay away from the very dark Starbucks roasts though.

I know that I have to get rid of the sugar so I can get into fat burning. Bad part is I know day one ill obsess over not having it. Like quitting smoking I'm not looking forward to doing it but I know I have to. I can't imagine getting to the point of liking unsweetened coffee but I hope to be there soon. I am doing unsweetened ice tea thought which is a start. My sweet tooth is the killer. Just need to do the dark chocolate I have in the fridge : )
    Sorry I'm asking a lot. No one else to question about it.

Namelesswonder I'd love to hear some of the tweaking you have done that has helped you

Not limiting carbs so much worked for me, but it's really going to vary person to person. I usually recommend that people eat according to their satiety and then restrict from there *only if they need to*. It depends on your individual body and your individual activity level. Even when I'm not exercising, I need some fruit.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

try intermittent fasting :
    eat all your calories in a little window , I eat them in a 4 hours window but you can eat them in a 8 hour window if you see it works for you.

I would recommend fasting at least 16 hours a day if you want to see results.

if you combine intermittent fasting with low carb then you will loose weight at full speed but I would not advice that on working days because you will feel really bad ( low carb).

you can also fast one day each week it will make a hole in your calories intake so you will loose fat .

but before starting anything i would recommend checking mark's post on intermittent fasting :

The Health Benefits of Intermittent Fasting | Mark's Daily Apple

hope this will help you

Shop Now
    Just another point, but it's important to make whatever kind of lifestyle you want to have "doable." 80% primal long term is better than a few gungho weeks of 100%. Have the honey if it makes you happy. 2 TBSP of honey a day probably isn't a deal breaker in weight loss.
    "Humans do have a knack of choosing precisely those things that are worst for them" -
    Albus Dumbledore