Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks being healthy!!!

wiltondeportes Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Democracy is a farce. Do you really think citizens elect people? Both parties are the exact same thing, and they're all backed by the same Jewish banker gold promoting the same war mongering agenda. Democracy is not freedom or choice, it's a tool of the state. "Consensus" has clear winners and losers. The rest have to suffer with the consequences. Again, this is assuming that both parties weren't exactly the same.

You don't know anything about this subject, clearly. I think you must have been living under a rock for the last century or so, and you're so brainwashed you have no idea what the fuck is going on in your own country.

There is no coercion. This is the difference. We have different ways of dealing with things.
    Democracy may not be working at its highest levels, but two points:
    1. We do not have a democracy. We have a democratic republic.
    2. We shouldn't blow up our best option in favor of a worse option simply because the best option may not be at peak levels.

You have low standards then. He claims men aren't social creatures, yet says this ideology is antisocial, and cannot even refute this:
    Blah, blah, blah, tedious. Whatever, don't care about political discussions on the inter webs. Very occasional ones IRL are worth the trouble.

As I said though, the idea that southern women are somehow easier to deal with than women from elsewhere - fraught with danger.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Democracy may not be working at its highest levels, but two points:
    1. We do not have a democracy. We have a democratic republic.
    2. We shouldn't blow up our best option in favor of a worse option simply because the best option may not be at peak levels.
    Then how do you fix it? Because, all roads inevitably lead up to this point. You know, the same logic you use, except this one is ongoing and will always be corrupted with a hierarchy.

How do you presume it's worse? Still waiting for your evidence, because, no anarchist society has been erected to prove otherwise, so, you can't. You draw conclusions based on assumptions, ancient tribes who don't have any of the same ideals(and no real examples), and don't refute any of the intricacies and positives of a voluntary society.

Hell, you even attach an arbitrary number to the amount of people before anarchy falls apart.
    nihil

Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    I lol'd
    nihil

wiltondeportes Guest
    Democracy is a farce. Do you really think citizens elect people? Both parties are the exact same thing, and they're all backed by the same Jewish banker gold promoting the same war mongering agenda. Democracy is not freedom or choice, it's a tool of the state. "Consensus" has clear winners and losers. The rest have to suffer with the consequences. Again, this is assuming that both parties weren't exactly the same.

You don't know anything about this subject, clearly. I think you must have been living under a rock for the last century or so, and you're so brainwashed you have no idea what the fuck is going on in your own country.

There is no coercion. This is the difference. We have different ways of dealing with things.
    Both parties are not the same thing. They are two separate entities vying for support, which leads to money. Those parties to an even worse degree is what would exist in an anarchist civilization, even though an anarchist civilization won't exist.

Both parties are backed by rich people, but poorer people still get to vote on them. In an anarchist civilization, even though an anarchist civilization won't exist, the poorer people wouldn't even get to vote on them.

No coercion is impossible. Humans compete. This is an unchangeable fact unless we become test-tube people. Competition will occur physically, socially, and economically. More restriction of one area leads to more competition in the other. Humans will never stop competing. Humans will never stop using force. This is a liberal fantasy.

PS- I'm only going to respond to one of your posts at a time now. This is too nonlinear for a sensical discussion. I'm just going to let all of your arguments unravel while I refute them one at a time. At the end of the day, the proof will show that civilization is good, that government is good, and that the democratic republic is the best yet for government structures.

(I feel like I'm talking to a jury)
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 09-11-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraSB View Post
    Blah, blah, blah, tedious. Whatever, don't care about political discussions on the inter webs. Very occasional ones IRL are worth the trouble.

As I said though, the idea that southern women are somehow easier to deal with than women from elsewhere - fraught with danger.
    No offense, but people like you are entirely the problem, and why most people should have their voting rights revoked. They don't know anything, claim it's tedious, and thus, their vote is uninformed, and dangerous to the rest of people. This is one reason why voting is absurd, and fails. Especially with the propagandists feeding those like you just enough information to be dangerous.
    nihil

I lol'd
    Have you seen A King in New York? It's worth watching just for this scene: 1957 A Kid Explaining To An Old Man What An Anarchist Is And Why Government Equals Violence - YouTube

Charlie Chaplin and his son, Michael.

Highly recommended viewing for... everyone.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

Both parties are not the same thing. They are two separate entities vying for support, which leads to money. Those parties to an even worse degree is what would exist in an anarchist civilization, even though an anarchist civilization won't exist.

Both parties are backed by rich people, but poorer people still get to vote on them. In an anarchist civilization, even though an anarchist civilization won't exist, the poorer people wouldn't even get to vote on them.

No coercion is impossible. Humans compete. This is an unchangeable fact unless we become test-tube people. Competition will occur physically, socially, and economically. More restriction of one area leads to more competition in the other. Humans will never stop competing. Humans will never stop using force. This is a liberal fantasy.
    lol what? All of what you said is completely nullified in anarchy. Please become informed. Double lol at your bluepilled response to our parties. Please suck down more gubment propaganda.

Competition =/= coercion. I'll give you an example of why all of what you said is dangerous in an anarchist society.

Overrunning an anarchist society would be extremely difficult because the whole society would likely be armed. There would be "rifles behind every blade of grass", look up Carson's Desktop Regulatory State, Chapter 11, where he talks about defense in stateless societies and how effective it is (example: the Apaches).
    nihil

wiltondeportes Guest
    lol what? All of what you said is completely nullified in anarchy. Please become informed. Double lol at your bluepilled response to our parties. Please suck down more gubment propaganda.

Competition =/= coercion. I'll give you an example of why all of what you said is dangerous in an anarchist society.

Overrunning an anarchist society would be extremely difficult because the whole society would likely be armed. There would be "rifles behind every blade of grass", look up Carson's Desktop Regulatory State, Chapter 11, where he talks about defense in stateless societies and how effective it is (example: the Apaches).
    Coercion will occur in all human societies of all types. It's part of politics; it's human nature.

Who cares about overrunning an anarchist society? What is the point of living in one? It's going to be a tribe, not a civilization. The Apaches were a tribe.

Learn More
    Coercion will occur in all human societies of all types. It's part of politics; it's human nature.

Who cares about overrunning an anarchist society? What is the point of living in one? It's going to be a tribe, not a civilization. The Apaches were a tribe.
    Anarchy has a no coercion clause, anyone can defend themselves from coercion. It is best summed up by the maxim 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'"

Checkmate statist
    nihil