Page 271 of 282 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2813

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues...

Shop Now
    Hi everyone, I've been following your thread as well as one other. I'm doing a planned fast this week and yesterday was great but woke up with a killer headache. I'm thinking I didn't drink enough water in the evening. Planning my food for the day and the fat is not up where I need it today. Still full from breakfast so may not eat until supper and I just don't have time to read all 270 pages to get ideas. Can you help me out with a high fat snack idea? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been following your thread as well as one other. I'm doing a planned fast this week and yesterday was great but woke up with a killer headache. I'm thinking I didn't drink enough water in the evening. Planning my food for the day and the fat is not up where I need it today. Still full from breakfast so may not eat until supper and I just don't have time to read all 270 pages to get ideas. Can you help me out with a high fat snack idea? Thanks
    Pork rinds, bacon, berries with heavy cream, nuts

Thanks MarissLinnea. I just bought some nuts so I had macadamia nuts. I weighed them out as they are so yummy and easy to overeat. I had bought some raw ones before but reacted to them in a bad way, I'm ok if they are roasted. I react to some fruits as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    Thanks MarissLinnea. I just bought some nuts so I had macadamia nuts. I weighed them out as they are so yummy and easy to overeat. I had bought some raw ones before but reacted to them in a bad way, I'm ok if they are roasted. I react to some fruits as well.
    Macadamias are great, just wish they weren't so darned expensive! And every time I find them when they are affordable, they are roasted. I have yet to try them raw.

I need a scale too; I don't know if I will abandon it. Good job on your loss.

Happy to report that despite the bad binge I had, I'm down 3 more lbs, yay!!!
    Last edited by MarissaLinnea; 05-12-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Glad you lost weight after the binge. You can call it a carb refeed. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Glad you lost weight after the binge. You can call it a carb refeed. Lol
    That's how I'm trying to look at it, although it was more of a carb/fat refeed, lmao!!! Still glad I lost though, although I'm scared to weigh again when I go to the doc. Hope the scale hasn't gone up by then.

Hey all! I've been eating MORE FAT for a week now. Been doing mostly great, but this afternoon I was feeling light-headed and still feel a little weak. Pretty sure this has something to do with sodium or potassium, but does anyone have any experience they'd like to share? I salt my food and I've been having about a half an avocado a day...
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

Shop Now
    Never mind! Got some Powerade Zero for the short-term, and some organic MSG-free bouillon for the long.
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23