Page 849 of 924 FirstFirst ... 349749799839847848849850851859899 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,490 of 9239

Thread: Funny CW moments

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    Don't get me started on skinny jeans I cant get my legs into most pants out there if I buy jeans/pants with a 34" waist...they are all made for stick people.
    Quoted for truth.

My last pants shopping/dressing room experience was pretty laughable. After that experience, I never want to shop again. I ended up getting a great deal (online) on some Dockers.

Saturday Khaki (D3 - Classic Fit)

I'd consider the Relaxed Fit but fear they might end up looking too loose. Thankfully, the Saturday Khaki is made to be comfortable and soft enough to want to wear on a Saturday. Hmm...maybe I should consider the relaxed fit.

Ladies, I really wish y'all used measurements like men do for clothes. It makes things a little easier.

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post

Do people want to look sickly and weak? I want the men around me to look like Rich Mahogany and Mr Anthony.
    High five!

Sent via lightsaber

Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    Quoted for truth.

My last pants shopping/dressing room experience was pretty laughable. After that experience, I never want to shop again. I ended up getting a great deal (online) on some Dockers.

Saturday Khaki (D3 - Classic Fit)

I'd consider the Relaxed Fit but fear they might end up looking too loose. Thankfully, the Saturday Khaki is made to be comfortable and soft enough to want to wear on a Saturday. Hmm...maybe I should consider the relaxed fit.

Ladies, I really wish y'all used measurements like men do for clothes. It makes things a little easier.
    they look nice on you

and by nice i mean they hug your thighs and butts delightfully
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

In Canada I go to Marks Work Wearhouse for their store brand jeans. They fit my legs beautifully, they last longer than the name brands and are 1/3 the price. They are made to work in so they fit better and they have a huge range of sizes. I am also down to a size 40 waist from a 52 so I get all giggly when I shop.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmbear View Post
    I am also down to a size 40 waist from a 52 so I get all giggly when I shop.
    *tries to imagine Bear getting all giggly*

*mind boggles*

BTW, great progress!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    *tries to imagine Bear getting all giggly*

*mind boggles*

BTW, great progress!
    If you have seen Nick Offerman/Ron Swanson laugh, then you have a better idea of WarmBear's giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    Don't get me started on skinny jeans I cant get my legs into most pants out there if I buy jeans/pants with a 34" waist...they are all made for stick people.
    Hey naow I wear skinny jeans!

Then again, my current goal is to never fit into smaller jeans due to the circumference of my muscles... Not that I'm particularly skinny, as a few of you've seen...

Props to Mr. A and Rich of course. Being in Korea for almost two years, I'll agree; men, leave the skinny jeans in the womens' section!

The MDA drunk: drunk posting warning. I feel like I should add a caveat; this is my Saturday afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by Warmbear View Post
    In Canada I go to Marks Work Wearhouse for their store brand jeans. They fit my legs beautifully, they last longer than the name brands and are 1/3 the price. They are made to work in so they fit better and they have a huge range of sizes. I am also down to a size 40 waist from a 52 so I get all giggly when I shop.
    AWESOME ACHIEVEMENT!! You deserve dem jeans, Bear! :3

The MDA drunk: drunk posting warning. I feel like I should add a caveat; this is my Saturday afternoon!

What is all this herbalife shit?

Shop Now
    Herbal life has been around forever, they are a supplement based company that dipped into he weightloss industry. Basically, you take a gazzilion pills a day, but they give you an pill organizer!!! Head:desk
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.