Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 848 of 923 FirstFirst ... 348748798838846847848849850858898 ... LastLast
Results 8,471 to 8,480 of 9222

Thread: Funny CW moments

  1. #8471
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,503
    Shop Now
    Today at lunch I had a Cuban Sandwich (nope, not primal, but I eat occasional bread as it does not bother me) and saw the guy that pimps the juice diet. All I can think is why the fuck do people take dietary advice from scrawny ass sickly looking people? Why do they see some skinny vegan juicer that I could break and think "HEALTHY" yet see my old hard body strong as shit ripped and jacked old CF instructor and think "oh, why would one eat so much meat and no fruit, how unhealthy!".

    Do people want to look sickly and weak? I want the men around me to look like Rich Mahogany and Mr Anthony. I kind of get women wanting to be thin and sickly like the magazines but MEN all these men are juicing. Why would you want to eat like a skinny, weak dude? Why would you choose that as your path over diets used by strong people that focus on protein? I eat PLENTY of veggies with my steak, pork and chicken. PLENTY.

    And OMFG, it is $150 for the damn 3 days of juice. Juice! So you can look weak. Awesome.

    http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

  2. #8472
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,203
    Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    Spread. Like your thighs
    mmmmm
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

    Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

  3. #8473
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    All I can think is why the fuck do people take dietary advice from scrawny ass sickly looking people? Why do they see some skinny vegan juicer that I could break and think "HEALTHY" yet see my old hard body strong as shit ripped and jacked old CF instructor and think "oh, why would one eat so much meat and no fruit, how unhealthy!".

    Do people want to look sickly and weak? I want the men around me to look like Rich Mahogany and Mr Anthony.
    I don't get it either and it makes me sad. Why, oh why, oh why, do guys want that skinny, beef jerky look? Skinny jeans are for 12 year olds, not grown humans, men or women.



    Sent from....right behind you....
    You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

  4. #8474
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Northern Utah
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBug View Post
    Why, oh why, oh why, do guys want that skinny, beef jerky look? Skinny jeans are for 12 year olds, not grown humans, men or women.
    +1000

  5. #8475
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,032
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBug View Post
    I don't get it either and it makes me sad. Why, oh why, oh why, do guys want that skinny, beef jerky look? Skinny jeans are for 12 year olds, not grown humans, men or women.
    +1001
    The Champagne of Beards

  6. #8476
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Today at lunch I had a Cuban Sandwich (nope, not primal, but I eat occasional bread as it does not bother me).
    I just had a Cubano last night - (great 20% if bread doesn't bother you...) I saw the movie "Chef" and was really craving one!

    +1 million on the scrawny vegan thing... I like some meat on my men (and women)!

  7. #8477
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Edmonton Canada
    Posts
    2,547
    Don't get me started on skinny jeans I cant get my legs into most pants out there if I buy jeans/pants with a 34" waist...they are all made for stick people.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

  8. #8478
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    655
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    Don't get me started on skinny jeans I cant get my legs into most pants out there if I buy jeans/pants with a 34" waist...they are all made for stick people.
    Quoted for truth.

    My last pants shopping/dressing room experience was pretty laughable. After that experience, I never want to shop again. I ended up getting a great deal (online) on some Dockers.

    Saturday Khaki (D3 - Classic Fit)

    I'd consider the Relaxed Fit but fear they might end up looking too loose. Thankfully, the Saturday Khaki is made to be comfortable and soft enough to want to wear on a Saturday. Hmm...maybe I should consider the relaxed fit.

    Ladies, I really wish y'all used measurements like men do for clothes. It makes things a little easier.

  9. #8479
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post

    Do people want to look sickly and weak? I want the men around me to look like Rich Mahogany and Mr Anthony.
    High five!

    Sent via lightsaber

  10. #8480
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    9,587
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by WaylandC View Post
    Quoted for truth.

    My last pants shopping/dressing room experience was pretty laughable. After that experience, I never want to shop again. I ended up getting a great deal (online) on some Dockers.

    Saturday Khaki (D3 - Classic Fit)

    I'd consider the Relaxed Fit but fear they might end up looking too loose. Thankfully, the Saturday Khaki is made to be comfortable and soft enough to want to wear on a Saturday. Hmm...maybe I should consider the relaxed fit.

    Ladies, I really wish y'all used measurements like men do for clothes. It makes things a little easier.
    they look nice on you

    and by nice i mean they hug your thighs and butts delightfully
    beautiful
    yeah you are

    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •