Page 834 of 924 FirstFirst ... 334734784824832833834835836844884 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 9239

Thread: Funny CW moments

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannakb View Post
    So you have to work more cause you don't smoke
    Hmm, seems fair :/

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    I *get* to work more because I take my health into consideration. Get it right!............................................ ........

Something that's never made sense to me is why CW considers pizza "junk food" if it's mainly "healthy grains" and vegetables/fruit. I guess it's not whole grain, but since half of all the grains you consume should be whole grain, as long as I have a big bowl of popcorn with it I'm good, right?

Funny CW moments

Quote Originally Posted by Blippety View Post
    Something that's never made sense to me is why CW considers pizza "junk food" if it's mainly "healthy grains" and vegetables/fruit. I guess it's not whole grain, but since half of all the grains you consume should be whole grain, as long as I have a big bowl of popcorn with it I'm good, right?
    It's the saturated fat from the cheese, man . I remember we used to, as kids, say that pizza was healthy because it contained all if the food groups

Quote Originally Posted by Drock View Post
    It's the saturated fat from the cheese, man . I remember we used to, as kids, say that pizza was healthy because it contained all if the food groups
    What if I use fat free cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by Blippety View Post
    What if I use fat free cheese?
    OMG I am guilty of doing this in the past! WW crust & FF cheese, topped with pizza sauce and veggies. I thought it was a good healthy meal at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by thehallowprince View Post
    The size of our bones has nothing to do with the size of our guts, and I like to point that out whenever I hear the phrase "big boned."
    I have very much grown to like the phrase "Bones don't jiggle" for exactly that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Every time someone says they're "big boned", I want to offer to pay for them to go get an x-ray. I want to see a fat skeleton; I've never seen one and would gladly pay for the experience.
    I think that is probably the best thing I've read on the internet today.
    Last edited by Karock; 04-09-2014 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SerialSinner View Post
    I went to a diner in CT some time ago and ordered a steak and a salad. The waitress asked how I wanted it cooked, and I said medium rare.

This is what I got:

A salad with potatoes and corn, with thousand island dressing and sweet sauerkraut. A big portion of macaroni with a thick and creamy white sweat sauce on them.

My steak, which was perfectly cooked, had barbecue sauce on top.

What is one to do...
    I went to a monthly birthday luncheon with my 90-year-old aunt in her retirement community. Menu was juice, salad pre-dressed with sugary dressing and croutons, meat with a sweet sauce on it, rolls, a veggie of some sort, and frosting-covered cake. Guess they don't want to keep their residents around too long.

A trainer at the gym was working with a super-skinny woman. She told her, "Yeah, we'll add a good amount of muscle to your frame; you'll really like how you look like that." I was just finishing squats, and hoped against hope she was going to get this woman in the squat cage.

Nope. She spent the next 30 minutes basically making her step up and down on a 6 inch high balance ball.

Sent via lightsaber

Hmmm, the trainers at my gym usually recommend pushups on a Bosu ball or DB bench presses with them big ol' 5 lb'ers.
    In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    A trainer at the gym was working with a super-skinny woman. She told her, "Yeah, we'll add a good amount of muscle to your frame; you'll really like how you look like that." I was just finishing squats, and hoped against hope she was going to get this woman in the squat cage.

Nope. She spent the next 30 minutes basically making her step up and down on a 6 inch high balance ball.

Sent via lightsaber
    One must beg to question how she expects to get "a good amount of muscle" onto her frame...
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin