Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting restarted

Shop Now
    Back to normal today after a 2 day binge. I got all of the bad food out of the house, then my mom brought my kids some pop tarts. Not a small box of 6 that they could eat and I could get rid of. A box of 12, of which I ate 8. The whole time I am eating the junk I am angry at myself, but I keep doing it.

eta: made some soup. shrimp, sausage, can of diced tomatoes. Little cayenne pepper, garlic powder and sea salt.

mmmmmmmm
    Last edited by skinnybacon; 02-01-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    SW 220.5 1/18/2013

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Made some primal fish tacos tonight. Tilapia in an egg bath, coated with ground almonds, fried in EVOO.

Had a hard time keeping the ground almonds stuck on the fish though.
    Last edited by skinnybacon; 02-13-2013 at 08:14 PM.
    SW 220.5 1/18/2013

I am a sugar addict. I don't know what to do. I have no self control. I eat well for a few days and then eat terrible for a few more.
    SW 220.5 1/18/2013

Off to a good start today. Cup of coffee with stevia in it. 4 eggs/4oz of shrimp cooked in a tbsp of butter. I am hoping that the stevia will help with my sugar cravings as I ween myself off of the crap again.
    I love bread. I love fast food. I love girl scout cookies. I love granola bars. Grumble.
    SW 220.5 1/18/2013

I have also gained 5 lbs on a binge. Fuck!
    SW 220.5 1/18/2013

Haven't been on here in a bit. Went back to my herbalife shakes for now. Can't think of any paleo options to take to work with me. I work on the road and have to eat as I go.
    SW 220.5 1/18/2013

Welcome back! How are you doing taming the sugar monster?

When I need to take lunch on the road I pack a small cooler with some of the following: salad, hard boiled eggs, chicken leg, roast beef slices, vegetable sticks (carrots, celery, radishes, etc.) with guacamole as a dip, kale chips, fruit, nuts/seeds. A thermos of bone broth is also nice. Since these are staples in my kitchen, fixing a lunch to go takes only a few minutes.

leftovers! Ive got into the hang of cooking extra dinner and packing it up as I serve dinner so noone snaffles it. Best lunches at work

I think your binges are related to not eating enough. Your intake seems low to me.

I also think that you need to give your body more time to settle in before adding in IFing. Give yourself a chance to acclimate to PB, at least a few weeks, then try adding in occasional IF.

This approach may help to ward off those binges!

Shop Now
    My problem with packing a lunch is that I am a mailman, so I am always moving. I don't have time to sit and eat anything that would require utensils and my hands are dirty as hell.

I want to be able to eat a large breakfast and dinner with nothing in between, but I am not quite there yet.
    SW 220.5 1/18/2013