Last edited by Neckhammer; 01-04-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Yeah, liking Ron Paul isn't weird. Just normal. Yeah, what not to like there?
Jakey is back to himself - labeling and posturing.
Last edited by anna5; 01-04-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Of course, Gorbag, I had intelligence in mind.
Why are we so interested in reducing our modern?
Last edited by anna5; 01-04-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Looks like the good times couldn't last.
anna5, English is not your first language, and it is extremely arrogant of you to lecture native speakers on grammar or word usage. You are incorrect. Also, your obsession with Jews and Nazis is just plain annoying. Ron Paul may be wacko about some things but he is not a Neo-Nazi.
Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.
My Primal Journal
From the viewpoint of the specie; no reason to use expensive energy to develop excessive intelligence if you already are very strong! The development of human intelligence is to overcompensate for not being sufficient strong, and to outfox stronger animals by cooperating in groups using brain power instead of brute force…
And predictably, you are wrong, Uncephalized, which of course doesn't matter, since you are here not in search of truth. Predictably and obviously.
- English is my 7th language
- I didn't mention grammar (check my comments and your imagination)
- certain concepts are universal and have the same or similar usage in many languages
- it's highly probable that I know more about languages more than Kata (whom I teased more than fought - I had no reason to fight him/her)
- "Jews and Nazis" are not my obsession, but Jewish history and antisemitism are some of the areas of my expertise and it means that I have all the qualifications and tools to decide who is or isn't an antisemite. I apologized for not asking your permission when I chose the subjects. And yes, Ron Paul is a sicko.
Last edited by anna5; 01-04-2013 at 02:58 PM.