- Before walking in the door after my evening commute, remind myself that I'm happy to be home rather than mad at the world.
- Then kiss her like I f*cking mean it. Even if her mouth is full of Chocolate (or maybe especially if).
- Dozens of small, loving touches throughout the day rather than just passing by.
- Big smile, bear hug and "I love you" when she looks completely ridiculous in the morning.
- Hold her and and marvel at the dogs running, rather than...doing something else because the pets are taken care of.
- More sex (rough, I know)
...thousands of small things I had forgotten mattered more than doing the laundry.