Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Primal Living = Getting Hit On More?

Paleobird Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I keep getting hit on by guys young enough to be my kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennettC View Post
    I love older women
    Really? Hmmmm.........

Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Speaking of which, the sugar-momma offer still stands.

Just sayin'.
    Explain it to your girlfriend first then head west.

Quote Originally Posted by BennettC View Post
    well I should mention I'm open for grabs lol
    Grab, grab. Oh, sorry. <slaps self on wrist>

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    I look at most of my partner's male friends and realize how rare a guy who is fit over 40 really is.
    I know. They are all falling apart. That's what makes me want to take the young bucks up on their offers.

I wish!!

I'm hoping it'll be another story when I'm down around 150lb or so
    Current weight lost: 82.9lb (37.6kg)

Current PRs:
    Bench: 45kg/99lb
    Squat: 100kg/220lb
    Deadlift: 120kg/265lb

My blog
    My journal

Yes, for sure, and like paleobird (though I'm about 14 years younger than she is), it's a lot of younger men. Mostly between 18-25. I also get hit on by older men (between 55 and 70) who happen to be quite fit (usually cyclists or swimmers).

Sometimes my own husband even hits on me.
    Last edited by zoebird; 10-07-2012 at 07:41 PM. Reason: to take out the word "much" since 21 years really isn't that much. :)

Explain it to your girlfriend first then head west.
    I'm glad you brought her up because I almost forgot. How do you feel about FFM threesomes?

Or possibly even FFMM if the other guy is at least 2/3 as pretty as me, but no more than 3/4.
    The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Some people read energy and vitality along with noticeable fitness as youth, regardless of the other markers like smile lines or grey hairs. I look at most of my partner's male friends and realize how rare a guy who is fit over 40 really is.
    I know. They are all falling apart. That's what makes me want to take the young bucks up on their offers.
    I live in a community where this is very noticeable. There are many fit, attractive women in the 30-50 year age group (they also tend to be surgically enhanced - eww). Their husbands are almost universally wheezing, balding and visibly unfit golfers. However, most of the men DO have money. Pool and lawn service dudes must be having a field day.

The other day one of the guys I work with came up to me and said Hey I was looking through craigslist personals (seriously dude?) and saw in the missed connection section a woman posted about missing a connection with you and that you held the door for her. Well I saw the post later on and there is no doubt she was referring to me. I smiled to myself and thought the power of living primal is evident. Forty pounds ago this same woman prolly wouldn't have thought twice of me. Of course I said nothing of this to my wife despite the fact I did nothing wrong (I said hi and held the door open for a lady) I don't want no drama. You know how women can be.
    Last edited by Grokdaddy; 10-18-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    All time high weight 262 lbs
    Primal since Spring 2012
    Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
    Current Weight: 220lbs ish
    Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
    All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokdaddy View Post
    The other day one of the guys I work with came up to me and said Hey I was looking through craigslist personals (seriously dude?) and saw in the missed connection section a woman posted about missing a connection with you and that you held the door for her. Well I saw the post later on and there is no doubt she was referring to me. I smiled to myself and thought the power of living primal is evident. Forty pounds ago this same woman prolly wouldn't have thought twice of me. Of course I said nothing of this to my wife despite the fact I did nothing wrong (I said hi and held the door open for a lady) I don't want no drama. You know how women can be.
    I have 2 thoughts: Good on you man, that's awesome! There's a section on CL for that...news to me!

Ok, 3 thoughts...good discretion on keeping this to yourself

Not here...unless I don't notice. I've had co-workers comment on how thin I am and say "I look great". That's about it.

Well, I recently went back for homecoming at the University of Pittsburgh and hooked up with someone 7 years younger and far fitter than anyone else I have been with. I credit going primal - first with a little weight loss, second with major confidence and third with being totally fine with barely eating that day because not much primal food was available, giving me tons of energy! I forgot how much energy younger men have, it was refreshing!

Shop Now
    OMG - I never notice anything....but at the supermarket yesterday, this man and his wife were just there, every isle I went....there they were. And you know when you are being looked at...... so every time I thought "I am being looked at", I looked up and sure enough this guy was staring at me...... he had the whole beer gut belly, moob thing going on...which each to his own, but it was getting kind of creepy for this old Gwamma....... anyways I get up to the counter, pay my $350 odd dollars worth of food, turn around..... and whambo....its the man and the woman, and he strikes up a conversation....... WTF... yes he was being nice, but It was just really odd, with all the staring earlier.
    " looks like a party at yours tonight" (cos I had a wee bit of wine) he said
    and stupid me answered "absolutely althou I have the grandchildren coming to stay" -dumb, dumb, dumb.... cos then he went on and on about how I was too young to be a grandmother....blah blah blah........ it was just creepy.....
    so not sure that I was getting hit on - as such, but creeped on ???????? LOL
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....