Page 71 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: A Little Bit of R & R

Shop Now
    Cracking up at the age group competitions! Wait 'til we're all in our 80s. Oh gosh, she lifted a dessert spoon - and the winner is...
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Cracking up at the age group competitions! Wait 'til we're all in our 80s. Oh gosh, she lifted a dessert spoon - and the winner is...
    Thats better than being fed by slingsot....

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    ROFL G! One of my coaches was encouraging me to compete in a local Olympic Weightlifting event. She said I'd win for sure... I'd be the ONLY one in my age group.

Not much of a win with no competition...
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    but every win would be a PR!
    Lol....and you get the announcer giving it 'lifting next, unbeaten since....'

Lol, I'll be happy with few reps with a soup spoon if I makes it to me 80's, don't wants to over do it....

ROFL G! One of my coaches was encouraging me to compete in a local Olympic Weightlifting event. She said I'd win for sure... I'd be the ONLY one in my age group.

Not much of a win with no competition...
    I love you Goldie, ..... Can i join you with my zimmerframe, and we could joint win that race - like together !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

J you and I will be driving fast cars and creamin that youthful group.
    In fact once i get the hang of driving on the WRONG side of the road - it will be all on , girl !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I love you Goldie, ..... Can i join you with my zimmerframe, and we could joint win that race - like together !!!!!!
    Heh, I don't plan on ever needing a zimmer frame! They might have to put training wheels on my motorcycle, though...

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    J you and I will be driving fast cars and creamin that youthful group.
    In fact once i get the hang of driving on the WRONG side of the road - it will be all on , girl !!!!!
    I lived in the UK for seven years, I've mastered driving on any side of the road! All I need now is a Ferrari!

Oh, and, er... sorry for hijacking your journal, R&R...

The army PT test for anyone over 36: you're here? Are you still breathing? You passed.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Thats better than being fed by slingsot....
    ... I'm not even sure whut that means!

Learn More
    Oh, and, er... sorry for hijacking your journal, R&R...

Perfectly acceptable! In fact, I drove an Oldsmobile (before my brother and my ex totaled it (once each! And still going! Really until I enlisted...) and could beat any car on the road (in my home city) that wasn't built for racing. I even beat the friend who got me into street racing (with a tiny dodge with a V6) TWICE. He was pissed. The only race I lost was interrupted because some asshole cut me off. He drove some Toyota/Honda and actually was the one to initiate! Then someone got in front of me and ended it. Not bad for an old lady's car! Mine now is manual, and I haven't perfected accelerating for speed yet. It's also rather heavy in relation to a 4c. Probably for the best as it's also a soft top!