Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 264 of 504 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 5036

Thread: Show, then aid - Sabine

Shop Now
    Nope, not yet. But I'll get there!

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Thought of you: Amazon.com: Multifunction Vegetable Fruit Twister Cutter Slicer Utensil Processing Device: Kitchen & Dining

Edit: Disregard. I read the reviews. Sounds like a piece of junk.. save your $2.
    The reviews are hilarious, though!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Hey, congratulations on the numbers! It has been so much fun seeing you succeed and get a handle on eating. Size 12 will be there before you know it.

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Thanks, Siobhan. I'm enjoying my 16s right now, but not for too much longer.

Yesterday I worked on altering one of my new pairs of pants (I added a zipper on the side, and made them narrower). I'm going to feel pretty snazzy wearing them, as they are purple silk. I am usually more of a jeans and khaki kind of gal, but I feel that changing. It is easier to want to dress up a little more, when you think you look good in your clothes. Told Honey he better watch out, as I'll be strutting more in the future. he says he can't wait.

I was clearing my counter papers yesterday (see rumble strips conversation) and came across my shakshuka recipe. It has been months since I've had it! I think I'll buy the ingredients to have on hand today.

Challenge

I don't have a physical challenge. I just want to keep on keeping on. I feel I am doing well right now, and on the right path. So six weeks from now, I just want to be further along the path I am on.

But I do have a challenge, and I will put it here.

By midnight, August 30th, 2013, I want my present book manuscript to be DONE. The story complete, and edited, ready to submit.

Game on.

shakshuka recipe? what is it and share please..

that is a tight schedule for the book, good luck, I am rooting for you!

This: And Here We Are...: Shakshukah: Edible Mediterranean Sunshine

I think this is a link for it. I'm not too good at links, so let's see if it works.

Ooh, it worked! But it is not the recipe Mark posted. A little different. let me see if I can find that one, too.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/shaks...#axzz2ZauNWxdF

Hey, I'm getting good at this!

I'm going to be making this today, to have ready for tomorrow. (Down Day today, and after a rather over the top Up Day yesterday, I am READY for it!)
    Last edited by Sabine; 07-20-2013 at 07:12 AM. Reason: self-evident!

Sabine - if not too personal, can you share anything about your book?

Oh, yum. Just looked at the recipe!!

Shop Now
    I've made that one, it's wonderful. I was initially intimidated by the long list of ingredients, but most of them are pantry items that I had on hand. And you can leave some things out, it will still be delicious.