Page 168 of 184 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1835

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic)

Shop Now
    I could probably handle a massage by a professional, but that's because they're a professional. It's like being handled by my physical therapist. It's very impersonal. But the lady that runs the horse rescue likes to hug. She's a lovely lady, and she is happy to have me help out, but there's always a bit of an internal cringe before I accept her hugs. At least the cringe is only internal, these days.

Oh dear. We've got a gully-washer coming down at the moment. I bet Manitou is going to get flooded again.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

I wish we would get more than a sprinkle! I just put revive on the lawn tonight in hopes that it won't look so pathetic! Water is so expensive! We are saving for a plug in hybrid car and I refuse to get a loan so everything is suffering this summer!

Hope Manitou gets a pass this time!

For the ladies- pretty boys being silly: Funny Deleted Scenes from Spartacus - In The Pit - Roaches and Mud - Andy Whitfield - YouTube (there are cockroaches)

Apparently Manitou floods regularly. That makes me feel better. I think it's safe to assume that any non-flood-worthy structures have probably floated away by now.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Apparently Manitou floods regularly. That makes me feel better. I think it's safe to assume that any non-flood-worthy structures have probably floated away by now.
    Except that the silly peoples keep rebuilding in a known flood zone!

Gonna be a hot one today so be cool chicky!

How's the DE going? How's things?
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

The DE, aghm, goes. I'm not taking it regularly, because I don't like taking it when I'm out of the house. I think my digestion is funky anyway, but, wow.

Things are . . . busy, actually. Just FYI- weeding for 8 hours and then going for a hike in the mountains the next day? Not my brightest moment Yoga on Saturday is going to feel GREAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Except that the silly peoples keep rebuilding in a known flood zone!

Gonna be a hot one today so be cool chicky!
    Kinda like New Orleans?

Have you noticed your nails getting stronger or growing faster? I have heard that DE can do this.

You must be a weeding machine! I do only about 15 min/ day. Hubby is going to war with weeds and clover in the lawn and weeds for hours on the weekend. I think he just likes the peace and solitude, cause nobody bugs you while you are weeding! Too risky that you might get roped in!

canio6 Guest
    Yes, that sounds like a ton of weeding. Any time you want to come and do my yard, let me know. I'll even cook for you

Shop Now
    My own gardens are in tough shape. I was getting paid to weed that garden! Although by about hour six it had turned into a vendetta. It will end! The garden will be pretty!

I have not noticed anything with my hair and nails, but I also don't think I'm taking enough of it/often enough. My digestion is picky enough, so when I know I'm going to be out hiking or weeding for hours, I try to avoid things that I know will set it off. Although- thanks for the reminder. I'm just going to be sitting in the back yard tanning today, so I should probably take some