Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 90

Thread: Sex.......

  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    759
    Shop Now
    Oh my Lard ....
    At least I know now that I'm not going crazy ... craving sex and bacon ... Sex and Bacon ... sex ....
    geesh and no boyfriend, and the only rabbit around here is a fluffy white one that keeps appearing in my front yard every morning.
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.





  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    8,725
    I'm hoping to see changes in this part of my life as I improve my food intake and exercise. I had a pretty healthy sex drive from 18-21, but sometime last year, it just kind of dropped off the face of the earth. I know that the birth control and anti-depressant aren't helping (was on those from the time I started being sexually active), but they must stay for now. It probably doesn't help that my boyfriend is your typical horndog 23yr old, but at least he is (somewhat) patient.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    the association between CO and sex is so strong in my mind now that i can't really use it in cooking.
    God dammit. Now cooking with it is gonna make me think of this.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    6,919
    The problem with trying to satisfy sexual urges is that I'm married, so I never get any action. It's a self-service station as of late.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I know that the birth control and anti-depressant aren't helping (was on those from the time I started being sexually active), but they must stay for now.
    For what it's worth, I found birth control pills destroyed my interest in sex ... and made me a crazy with mood swings and depression. It wasn't immediate like a light switch but built up over time. My doctor and I tried to adjust the hormone balance and I just never felt normal on them.

    Take that thought for what little it may be of use to you.
    My primal journal that I don't update enough:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33293.html

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    4,075
    I used to have a crappy sex drive too, back when I was with my ex.

    Then I left him, found a good man and... looky here! There's my sex drive back again!
    Durp.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    I used to have a crappy sex drive too, back when I was with my ex.

    Then I left him, found a good man and... looky here! There's my sex drive back again!
    Yeah, it's amazing how well that approach can work!!
    My primal journal that I don't update enough:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33293.html

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    God dammit. Now cooking with it is gonna make me think of this.
    lol, yeah it makes me feel a little naughty. most of my friends us CO while cooking (and i'm around my friends while cooking quite often), so it's funny the thoughts that pop in my head during the most inconvenient times.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Account closed
    Posts
    1,330
    I definitely have to work more CO into my life...

  10. #70
    wiltondeportes's Avatar
    wiltondeportes Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    lol, yeah it makes me feel a little naughty. most of my friends us CO while cooking (and i'm around my friends while cooking quite often), so it's funny the thoughts that pop in my head during the most inconvenient times.
    I'm kind of late in this conversation, but what exactly is CO??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •