Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal ~ Mystic ~

Shop Now
    125.6 today, I'm still waiting to see 124, I will keep on track until I see my magic number. It gives me more determination to know I'm close. I'm eating alot of spinach and fruit. I have a couple of tomatoes on hand for this week. Havent done much exercise but hope to start doing some hills soon.

126 today. August is a challenge month for me. I have the 30 day vegan challenge by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau and also a 30 day fruitarian challenge. I know it's strange doing these challenges on a primal forum but I do feel whole foods come in many different ways. It's all good as long as the processed junk it out of the house.

I am putting my energy into the fruitarian challenge. So far so good. Weight this morning 126. I am doing some IF in the mornings. I travel this week so hope that goes well and I am able to make good choices.

127.4 I am trying to do IF each day. I want to focus on just fruit and vegtables, eat clean and healthy. No gluten, no alchohol. I want to shine

126.2 the last couple of days. I've been almost all vegetarian the last few months. I know it's not pure paleo but I'm sure it is possible for a vegtarian paleo. Who knows, I just love eating clean and want to see where it will take me. My hair is silky soft, my skin seems to be clearing. I haven't had bread this week, it's been mostly gluten free. I really would like to make September fully Gluten free and see how that may improve my skin. My drinking is down to 2-3 times per week and holding at that pattern. I'm happy with that. I've been making big changes this year and do believe I am seeing results.

129.2 Today, this is the red zone for me. I should be 124-126. During the week I was 126.6 but it was only for a day. UG. Not happy but I know my eating habbits have been poor lately. I am making changes. I'm doing a 30 day vegan challenge and giving up coffee at the same time. Today is day two minus the coffee and talk about feeling washed out. A little headache noting major so far, but almost asleep by 3pm. I really am enjoying feeling present in my body and see the changes that occur. I'm trying out different milks, soy and almond, that one is tough but I do see the point in giving up cow secretions. It's going to be an interesting month.

126.2 today, 3 pounds down and ready for more. I did eat my fill tonight so will have to see what the scale says tomorrow but I am feeling like fasting, restricting until I see 124 again. I dearly need more vegtables in the house. I wasn't able to go shopping today but hopefully tomorrow. I need salads galore, healthy options and a chance to go walking and I will be happy and ready to go on.

128.6 today. I feel pretty crappy about that but I know I have been eating poorly. Tomorrow is a fresh start. 18 hours IF daily followed by fruit and veg in whole forms. Time to eat clean and get lean.

129.2 today, I fasted 21 hours and have eaten melon and grapes for lunch. Dinner was lettuce and a slice of bacon. Hoping the greasy dinner will assist my IF.

Learn More
    125.6 today, happy to be on track again. I'm currently almost 17 hours fasted and have 4 more to go to reach my 21 hour goal today. This week I've been eating whole foods and it is really helping.