Shop Now
    Today's workout:

Single KB clean and press, 5 x 7
    Dumbbell rows, 4 x 10
    Goblet squats, 5 x 10
    Push-ups, 40-25-15-15
    Swings, 3 x 35
    Body rows(on the rings), 2 x 10

Good workout, but I was having some minor pain in my left bicep down by the elbow. Felt it most in the cleans. It wasn't bad, but aggravating. I was also having some DOMS from the indoor rainy day workout. That was a fuck ton of pull-ups.

Here are my new toys:

My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Not only are your toys awesome, but it looks like you've got a sweet play area with spring finally springing!
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Today's workout:

KB snatches, 4 x 10 each side
    KB clean and press, 4 x 7 each side
    Ring pull-ups, 4 x 8
    Goblet squats, 5 x 10
    Push-ups, 1 x 40 - 1 x 20
    Body rows(on rings), 4 x 10
    KB swings, 1 x 50

Well, i am happy with the new workout stuff. It was a good investment. It has raised the intensity level up nicely. The rings offer a lot of possibilities for mixing things up. It was a nice day out, so the workout was enjoyable. I was going to workout sunday. but it was raining. Then yesterday it was raining again. I was going to do an indoor one again, but when I got home from work I felt like I could fall asleep on the couch. I took that as a sign my body needed a little extra rest, so I took it easy. Definitely didn't take it easy today(the swings almost killed me...anymore and I would have puked.)

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

My Honey likes your kettlebell. I am scared by it!

Sabine, if you're scared of that one, you'll love these!

Art in Motion
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Sabine, if you're scared of that one, you'll love these!

Art in Motion
    I kind of like this one:

It reminds me of a samurai mask, and(as anyone who knows me will tell you) I am a total geek for anything samurai. After seeing the $200 price tag though, I may have had a small heart attack.

Today was my oldest's soccer game. She kicked some ass as always, and they won 5 to 3. Afterwards the kids were playing on the playground. The kids were trying to climb up the A frame poles on the swing set, and my daughter asked if I could do it. I was a little worried the other adults might not like my behavior, but went ahead anyway. I climbed up the pole and then onto the cross bar on top before dropping down. My daughter's friend said "Your dad is awesome!" and I could see me daughter liked that. So fuck all the boring assholes. I made my kid happy(and I ain't gonna lie, I like to play too).

Today's workout:

KB snatches, 3 x 10 each side
    KB clean and press, 4 x 7
    Pull-ups, 4 x 10
    Goblet squats, 5 x 10
    Push-ups, 40 - 20 - 15
    Body rows, 4 or 5 x 10(I lost track in the middle)
    Swings 1 x 50

Demonbelle! Yikes!

First for the negative: today was not very Primal.

But for the positive...I am a S'more making god!!!

Shop Now
    ^As every self respecting Dad should be.
    Our boys love to have backyard bonfires and make s'mores. We can't wait for the 2 month burn ban to be over on May 15th.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67