All vegetarian elementary school!
Not great for kids who are allergic to soy, or even for those who might just want to eat primal/paleo style:
[url=http://online.wsj.com/article/AP22c1364727da4ad89659e23c5bb917f1.html?mod=WSJ_article_comments#articleTabs%3Darticle]NYC elementary school adopts all-vegetarian menu - WSJ.com[/url]
The article also says that kids cannot transfer into or out of this school due to this issue. From what I found Googling, 62% of these kids qualify for free lunch, and another 16% qualify for reduced price lunches--a total of 78% of the kids here have very few food choices.