[QUOTE=CiKi90;1218205]For energy... Are you used to having caffeine? Maybe start making pitchers of tea and popping them in the fridge. [/quote]
I'm starting to think that coffee (and tobacco) actually make me more tired. I couldn't get out of bed for an hour and half after smoking this morning and now that I think about it, I used to have an energy crash after drinking yerba mate every day but didn't seem to get as tired if I forgot to drink it.
[quote]Don't worry about saying no to friends because you're tired. That's a good reason. Saying no because you're afraid you won't be home in time, are embarrassed about your body, or worried you won't have a good time are all things to WTF over. People get tired. C'est la vie.[/quote]
You are very right :) I was more WTF-ing about why I was so tired in the first place.
[quote]And, did you try that tummy massage thing? Takes a bit o' practice.[/QUOTE]
I've tried it a few times but I seem to be very tender in my lower abdomen, which is not usual. Doctors were always pushing on my stomach and I never felt anything. I think it might actually be due to my irregularity recently... Build up and such. I will keep at it!
Ya know, sometimes caffeine makes me tired, too. And I know for a fact that smoking hookah suppresses my appetite AND makes me very tired. Yesterday, I had an energy drink and I was fighting to stay awake past 11pm! ANND I woke up at noon, nearly.
There are also these techniques, but I have never tried them:
[url=http://alternativefelix.com/healing/2008/07/how-to-get-rid-of-stomach-bloating-and-gas-self-healing-techniques-series/#axzz2VqmP5t9Q]How To Get Rid Of Stomach Bloating And Gas | Self Healing Techniques Series | Alternative Felix Healing Blog[/url]
Yeah seconded on the caffeine and tiredness. I had two coffees today and skipped lunch... and I feel tired and anxious. It sucks (but I just had some yogurt, eggs and butter and doing better I think...).
Tobacco can be a vasodilator and a relaxant, not surprised it makes you feel more tired.
With caffeine, it's probably just tolerance. You amp up after consuming it, then downregulate, and it makes you feel tired.
Im more tired after coffee as well but i always drink it with massive gelatin which has a calming effect.
Derp, i thought tobacco wa a constrictor? I keep getting drugs mixed up on which a dilators and which are constrictors.
Thanks for your experiences, folks. Yes, I too was under the impression that nicotine was a vasoconstrictor. Get your story straight, Derp!
Ci, that is interesting... Manipulating points on your legs to target stomach bloat?
[B][U]Monday, June 10[/U][/B]
- 11pm-8:30am. Straight through!
- in and out of consciousness for 1.5 hours after breakfast + a smoke.
- B: maple mango yoghurt
- L: Can of tuna + 1 egg pan fried with golden potatoes, little butter, and curry
- S: 1/4 salted watermelon (for thirst)
- S: ~1/2 cup cherry coconut ice cream
- D: ~1/4 cup chocolate coconut ice cream, 2 eggs + rice (coconut oil + aminos)
-S: 1/4 cantaloupe, yoghurt + maple (2+ TBS probably) + chocolate and cinnamon
My appetite was bigger than my stomach today me thinks. Felt a bit nauseous at times.
- Digestion is not that great. Bit in the morning, bit in the evening. Think I'm going back on magnesium.
- Bloat standard
- Tobacco - earliest I have smoked, right after breakfast. All it did was make me sleepy and dehydrated (constrictor…)
- Palo Santo - Keep forgetting to mention this. I believe I told Derp about this some time ago. It's a sweet wood from South America that you burn and I've noticed for some time that the smoke gets my bowels moving, so I think I will light this up every morning from now on.
- Mg 200mg - My digestion is too sluggish and is going to create more problems than having excess Mg (which don't you just excrete anyway?)
- FINALLY healing. That only took over a week… Lots of red marks / scabs on my face (lovely) but no actual acne.
Yeah, it's kind of like an accupuncture thing. There's a spot on the ankle that helps with PMS and period cramps!
And, for digestion -- have you ever tried taking Aloe Vera? I used to drink it straight but it's nasty stuff. Now, I take Latex & Leaf capsules. I get Nature's Way brand and have tried others, but this is the best from my experience, if you wanna try it out.
I wish I ate ice cream :( your food made me jealous today! lol!
No, but it's been recommended to me. The woman who (basically) raised me is from Mexico (apparently it's big there) and swears that it's cured every one she's ever known of any ailment ever. What have you noticed, personally?
Does ice cream bother your stomach or you just don't want to eat it? The only ingredients are coconut milk, agave (whatever), vanilla, and either chocolate, cherries, etc.
And yeah, I feel like today was extremely simple (most days are because I'm sick of being in the kitchen) but still so tasty... I'm a bit obsessed with coconut aminos... and curry.
Just in case anyone was vaguely curious about Bat's living "habits" (I know the curiosity plagues you..)
Aaaaand yes, I am posting this instead of actually doing something about it. How astute of you all to notice.
Maybe I'll sleep on the couch tonight.