[QUOTE=ombat;1214535]You seem pretty obnoxious. The least amount of time spent together would probably be best. :D
I'm not sure whether I'm flying in that Wed evening or Thurs morning, but perhaps Friday or Saturday or parts of both would work for me!
Oh great, our relationship is already starting out with lies... Haha.[/QUOTE]
Maybe we could have coffee on Friday, then we could all go for a drink Friday / Saturday night? I'm flying out on Sunday morn.
Well, I'm only giving you guys a few hours to fall in love, so a little detail like Truth shouldn't come into it ;) Ready, Steady - Date!
[QUOTE=YogaBare;1214596]Maybe we could have coffee on Friday, then we could all go for a drink Friday / Saturday night? I'm flying out on Sunday morn.
Well, I'm only giving you guys a few hours to fall in love, so a little detail like Truth shouldn't come into it ;) Ready, Steady - Date![/QUOTE]
That sounds good!
Oh god this is too much pressure D: I won't even date guys that harass me for months.
[QUOTE=CiKi90;1214787]Hmm, yeah. I still have been too afraid of the consequences of switching my facewash over to anything else other than Johnson & Johnson Purpose bar with Cetaphil + SPF moisturizer. I really need to get my shit together with the "no parabens in the beauty products" tip, but I feel like anything is going to break out my super sensitive skin. I know for a fact that tea tree oil breaks my skin out because I put some in my hair and it made everything disgusting. I'm not sure about putting coconut oil on my face, though. Baking soda actually did do well with my skin (and teeth!) but I haven't been using it. I also feel like rubbing alcohol would be too harsh, maybe witch hazel instead? I dunno![/QUOTE]
I think I told you a while ago that Cetaphil made my acne worse. If it's as bad as you say it is, don't you have nothing to lose? You should go back to scrubbing with baking soda (maybe just a few times a week) and just a dab of coconut oil to remoisturize. Rubbing alcohol is very strong which is why I only use it as a spot treatment. Witch hazel might be better.
[B]Thursday, June 6[/B]
- 1am-2am-6:45am. Realized I couldn’t go back to sleep because I was hungry and that I was hungry because I didn't eat very much yesterday.
- Rolled around in bed for a good 2 hours after breakfast. After that my energy was fine for the rest of the day. I am pretty tired now, though.
- B: Yoghurt mango maple salt
- S: 1 egg
- L: 1/2 honeydew melon + salt (look and feel like I'm going to pop. Bad idea. Stupid Dumb.)…. ~4oz smoked salmon
- Entertainment: 2 ginger chews
- D: 4 eggs + ~1 oz feat cheese (ok maybe a little more) + little coconut oil, bunch of cantaloupe
[B][U]Not eating enough?[/U][/B]
That's 2 pretty low cal days in a row. Yesterday a bit over 1400 kcal and today a bit under. It was that damn half a melon, but I had the urge. I also have the feeling that I didn't eat very much since the beginning of this week, but I'm not hungry (for once). Am I only not hungry because I've been eating so little? Should I force myself to eat more or just go with the flow? I really like the idea of just doing what my body is telling me to do, but what if my body is wrong? D: *breathes into a paper bag*
- Bloat was not great upon waking even (I think it was the cottage cheese. More lactose in that than yoghurt) and already very bloated after breakfast. Gah. Then looked like I was going to give birth after the honeydew but it went down fairly quickly (fruit bloat).
- Loose BM in the morning
- Mg (200mg)
- Tobacco (Ha, is this a supplement Derp?) 1/2 tonight, a few puffs last night
- No worse, no better. Honey tonight.
Congested upon waking. Fine by afternoon. It's your fault, Yoges, for bringing it up!
low physical and mental energy = poor mood. Not a bad mood really, just... no mood. Apathetic. Sorry I haven't been replying to you all with fervor.
EDIT: Forgot to add, I went for a therapeutic massage today. My neck and shoulders ache quite easily when I'm working at a desk because my poor eyesight causes me to hunch over. I was getting shooting pains and this magical massage lady totally turned me into goo. I'm going to go again soon, though, since all the knots still aren't out.
Im thinking, tobacco, marijuana, alcohol and psychedelics are all supplements now. Man a high sugar diet with these supplemets, who doesnt want to be on this diet!
Also i just want to punch all your bloated stomachs to make em knock it off. Is that wrong or think itd help?
[QUOTE=Zach;1215298]Im thinking, tobacco, marijuana, alcohol and psychedelics are all supplements now. Man a high sugar diet with these supplemets, who doesnt want to be on this diet! [/quote]
The fourth in that list has now been merely referred to under the blanket phrase, "a certain substance," being as I am 100% unanonymous now.
[quote]Also i just want to punch all your bloated stomachs to make em knock it off. Is that wrong or think itd help?[/QUOTE]
Could you knock me in the head instead? Unconscious = no eating = no bloated stomach.
Aight, I usually don't update during the middle of the day, but I'd like to get feedback on this:
My sleep has been a nightmare this week. I've been waking up at various times in the early morning, sometimes being able to fall back asleep, sometimes not until I've eaten, and I'm pinning it on calorie deprivation. Of course it wasn't purposeful, it's just how it turned out. I never even felt very hungry - possibly because I was so busy or "tiding myself over" until the next meal - but when I tracked the past 2 days and only came back with 1400 kcal (less even yesterday) I know I haven't been eating much more than that since Monday. And I'm not just concerned about sleep; I don't want my already sluggish digestion to be made even worse by this.
1) Remedying this now: I'm finding it difficult to consume a ton of cals on the foods that I'm eating. The most calorie dense food that I feel comfortable (physically) eating a fair amount of is coconut milk ice cream. I'm going to stock up on that today and consume a fair amount of that.
2) Preventing this in the future: I need to bring more food with me to work. Also I discovered that in our building there is a large plaza surrounded by options that I can partake in: sushi, pakistani curry, thai, etc. I will also make sure I have more food to eat after dinner, since my cousins don't eat much at dinner, presumably since they eat more during the day? I have no idea.
Yea, force yourself to eat. Eat lots of pleasure foods if your not hungry. Most likely its the adrenalin from not eating making you not hungry. Stress, stress yall.
dolla dolla bill y'all
No hunger is no problem today. I had breakfast... twice... and was still starving, so I ran to the store to grab some coconut milk ice cream and am happily consuming it as we speak (type?)
The adrenalin could also be keeping me awake, yeah?