10 Elements Of A Healthy Mindset
This is an example of what you want your mindset to look like.
1. Have an increased awareness and appreciation of yourself and your body.
2. Set aside time each day to perform rituals, or to relax and meditate. Do yoga, or tai chi (amazing for stress reduction), read the bible, pray and be thankful
3. Keep in touch with close relationships
4. The ability to adapt to ever changing conditions.
5. Always craving physical activity, and healthy food for that matter-exercise, eat right, and take good nutritional supplements.
6. Laughs a lot.- A great comedy can really make you feel better. You can also force a smile (believe me this works wonders and is contagious)
7. I Want to have fun and do things.- Don't be anti-social!
8. Always see the glass as half full. Have an optimistic attitude and be hopeful.
9. Always care about how you look and about your body; Not letting go it go downhill. Your outside is a reflection of your inside!
10. Never lets worry bother them; Rejects worry. Don't ever sweat the small stuff!
I hope that you enjoyed learning about these 5 hidden toxins. I will stay in touch periodically to let you in on some of the most up to date information on losing weight the "GREEN" way.
Please, I don't want you to poison your body as you try to lose weight. So many other diets are destroying people's health and they don't even know it! It's absurd to recommend so called "diet" foods that are only keeping the company in business by making people fatter! I will NEVER do that to you.
More info: [url=http://fatlossfactor.eu/]7 straight-forward tips to help stop emotional eating, food binges, & late night eating[/url]