Leangains - Can you modify it?
I know there are threads on here that talk about leangains, so sorry for being repetitive. I am a 43 yr. old female, I weigh 126 lbs. I want to lower my bodyfat %, I posted some of this in another thread and someone suggested leangains. I'm not sure if it is for me. Because of my yo-yo dieting over the years, my body really rebels against fasting. Meaning, it refuses to give up any fat. But I was looking into it over the weekend and realized that it's not the typical fasting (no food) but only eating within a certain window of time. I've noticed that there is a certain amount of calories you eat on workout days and non workout days. And macronutrients are set up a certain way. Here are my questions:
1. I see a LOT of photos of men who do leangains, but hardly any women, so maybe this is just a guy thing?
2. Can someone modify the eating window?
3. Can I set up the macronutrients so they're primal?
4. Do you HAVE to workout in a fasted state to benefit?
5. I drink coffee in the morning, how does that fit into the window?
6. I don't know if I can wait till 11, 12 to eat breakfast.
I'd love to hear from the ladies out there that are perimenopausal, have a hard time letting go of the fat. Men, if you have anything to offer that would apply to a woman, that would be great. I really appreciate it!!!