AFAIK, no study has demonstrated a risk of mercury poisoning from wildcaught fish. While some tuna do have higher levels, the selenium also present reduces the bioavailability of the mercury. I eat canned fish five or six times per week. One is usually albacore for its favourable DHA profile
I would restrain from Bumble Bee (I think it was) for a time. They found a worker steamed alive in one of the tanks that processes the fish. Poor person. Poor safety practices and yuck factor tell me no canned tuna!