Even if you weren't lying about your supercharged sex lives....it's totally irrelevant. Nobody gives a shit, and nobody believes your bullshit, anyway (least of all the other womyn here, despite their phony affirmations and "You go girl!" follow-up comments). [I]Start your own fucking thread, hags.[/I][/QUOTE]
okay davidbrennan - are you now suggesting that Gwamma is a hag ????????? is that an acronym for something ?????? I have actually been called a couple of acronyms in my lifetime and I loved every one !!!!!! I was once called a MILF, and one day I am hoping beyond all hope that I will be called a GILF, and so I will wear this new one with pride........ HAG Heartenly Accrobatic Gwamma...... or is it Heartwarming Awesome Girl.............
i dunno, i never told him to watch porn to my knowledge and i don't perform any kind of porn, let alone fetish porn, so he couldn't watch 'my' porn any ways :D
i generally never tell someone to watch porn unless i'm joking and i know they're an adult
i did try watching fetish porn once, but all i wound up doing was saying 'what the hell is wrong with you?' to the screen
Here are more links:
1) The main site for Gary Wilson (the TED Talk speaker): [URL="http://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/"]YourBrainOnPorn[/URL]
2) [URL="http://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/"]Here's an awesome Reddit[/URL] forum for dudes trying to quit both masturbation and porn, both. (The "NoFap" challenge. The task is only for the strong-willed, but the message and the discussion is for everybody trying to quit porn.)
3) Here's an awesome two-plus minute cartoon about porn addiction:
4) [URL="http://yourbrainonporn.com/content/wwwgettingstrongerorg-host-todd-becker-shares-his-tips-reversing-addiction-show-22"]Here is a podcast episode[/URL] about some Primal things to do in lieu of pornography, especially T-boosting cold showers.
5) [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYyGTmcP80"]Here's a video[/URL] of what the creepy womynists here look and act like (this is why they don't post pics - but I tracked down this video).
6) And [URL="http://www.counter-currents.com/2012/01/porn-and-race/"]here's an article[/URL] about the history of porn and the explicitly anti-white, anti-male, anti-gentile intentions behind it.
This thread is hilarious......
Who said women don't seek sex? How the hell did I ever get laid then... let alone meet my wife! Let me tell ya we were in college both in post grad and neither of us were looking to get hitched. The sex was just so damn good that we decided to go on a date later ;).
Sex, porn, masterbation... its all good. It's only dirty or immoral in some peoples heads.
There was a paper finding that looking at porn raised men's testosterone levels, so, more conflicting information. Dopamine and whatnot.
I know that, again, the womynists appear to have consumed this thread. But I hope that men don't allow themselves to be intimidated and still post your thoughts, links, experiences, etc. Yes, I know it's scary because you imagine that this mob of angry hags will attack you, and it's creepy thinking about them responding to your thoughtful comments with inane bullshit about their cavernous cunts and their nymphomania. It's fine to [I]feel[/I] intimidated and creeped out by them....but don't let them change your actual behaviors.
Truly, quitting porn was as much a boon to my health as was the paleo diet. I'm sure that many men know precisely what the [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSF82AwSDiU"]TED Talk[/URL] was speaking to, and your contributions to this thread are not merely welcome, but encouraged.
If you cant get off without porn, you got a problem. Other then that, its fair game.
Porn more often than not pisses me off and puts me out of the mood anyway. Cuckolding anyone?
[QUOTE=Derpamix;1188086]There was a paper finding that looking at porn raised men's testosterone levels, so, more conflicting information. Dopamine and whatnot.[/QUOTE]
Yes, porn boosts your dopamine and arousal. Just like high fructose corn syrup boosts your energy levels, too.
All of your hormones spike when you're aroused. That's exactly why porn is addicting. This then raises one's standards for arousal, meaning that real women can't compete with what you see in porn (nevermind the novelty addiction, which compounds the problem dramatically).
Real sex raises your T-levels, too. But when real women aren't as arousing as porn, then sex won't raise your T-levels, and you'll have to resume fapping (for long periods of time) just to get that squirt of dopamine, testosterone, and all the other hormones.
So it's fundamentally the same dynamic as sugar tolerance and how that effects your insulin sensitivity.
Sounds like women need to step up their game then