1) Slow deep walking lunges w/ two 25lb dumb bells, down the hall way & back.
2) 25 bench presses til near exhaustion, rest 1 minute, then increased weights & lifted 12 more, til exhaustion.
3) 20 four part lifts, with 35 lbs. 15 more with 45 lbs.
4) 25 curls with 15 lbs, 10 more with 25 lbs.
5) 3 minutes of push-up-position standard planks, 1.5 minutes 1-handed side plank, for each side. Uggh..!
6) 20 wide push-ups, 20 standard push-ups, 5 triangle push-ups.
7) 5 pronated pull-ups, 5 supinated pull-ups
8) 20 side to side twirls with 22 lb bar in hand
Clean and Push Jerk 5x3
Parallel Grip Pull Ups 3x10
Overhead Walking Lunges 3x16
Parallel Grip Seated Rows 3x10
Seated Arnold Presses 3x10
Sorry, but today my only exercise will be couch surfing and screaming at the TV as the Lions probably get their asses kicked. In my defense though I have a cold and worked 11 hours yesterday (w/one 10 min break), got out at 11:45 pm and had to be back at 7 am today. I need a rest ;)
[QUOTE=Jena;966931]Sorry, but today my only exercise will be couch surfing and screaming at the TV as the Lions probably get their asses kicked. In my defense though I have a cold and worked 11 hours yesterday (w/one 10 min break), got out at 11:45 pm and had to be back at 7 am today. I need a rest ;)[/QUOTE]
Sometimes your body needs a good rest!!!! Working out when you're exhausted can sometimes be more harmful than good for us!
I had a soccer game tonight and ran my ass off. Completely wiped.
Tai Chi class
3.5 mile hike
3 mile hike
Body armor and gear run/hike up Kokohead.
20:20 Ellyptical Intervals (elevation 10, resistance 5) 20:00
4x8-11 barbell hip thrusts (-10% each set, 135-110#)
3x6 weighted push-ups, 10#
2x8x100# hack squat
3x60sec weighted planks, 10#
75min of gentle yoga this evening, and possibly an hr or so of slow biking/walking while listening to Robb Wolf and Chris Kresser. Love podcasts!
Just finished lifting:
1x5, then 2x3:
Bench press - 180 lbs., then 195 lbs.
Squat - 185 lbs., then 200 lbs.
Bent-over row - 170 lbs.
5 K Chicago HIV/Aids awareness walk
#55 Kettle bell, 75 swings
#40 Kettle bell, 20 single arm swings
#40 Kettle bell, 10 Chalice Squats
10 Bossa crunches (ala Timm Ferriss)
60 sec. Plank
30 sec. each side Plank