Lots of questions
1. How do I change my name in the forum?
2. I'm Paleo but many of the posts on this forum are Primal. Is there a Paleo forum as well?
3. For sweeteners I use items on the approved list like Stevia, Agave and dates. Restaurants frequently put out a tray of different sweeteners (splenda, sweet n low, equal etc.) which I don'e ever use. There is 1 sweetener I've been wondering about ... Sugar in the Raw in brown packets. Does anyone know if this is good or bad? Please remember that I mean Paleo good or bad.
1. I don't know.
2. This is Mark's forum, focused on Primal stuff. People here follow many different versions of paleo / primal with a lot of variation. You might enjoy Paleohacks forum.
3. For sweeteners, raw honey is your best bet, less-processed cane sugar (sugar in the raw, etc.) is not primal or paleo but probably not that bad for you in very small quantities. Agave is crap. I don't like Stevia so no comment there. Just go with what works for you. In general, don't use "sweeteners" at all especially if you want to be "full paleo"