[QUOTE=Knifegill;1114722]My body is overloaded with both copper and zinc by now, even if I only absorb 1/10th of what I'm eating. No difference.[/QUOTE]
Have you tested the levels? If you are in excess levels then there may be resistance and bio-unavailablity.
Let me see if those are sendouts or not...
Yeah, I can check my iron, but not those.
If there is excess copper and there is bio-unavailabilty then reducing copper intake and improving copper bioavailability are the goals. Cofactors related with copper availability are Chromium, Sulfur, Vitamin C.
If your skin cells are unable to receive the copper or any other micronutrient from ingestion, try external i.e. copper bracelet. But if you truly feel you are in excess, then need to be careful of toxicity so reduce the ingested copper source while applying the external source.
And you should get levels tested before hand too.
[quote] Chromium, Sulfur, Vitamin C. [/quote] I get plenty of those too, sometimes a little short on the vit. C. But I have no problem to fix. This is a moot discussion. I'll keep my extra copper, thanks! I'm as worried about excess nutrients as the wetlands are about excess water.