Leptin Reset - Fit, Forty, and FABULOUS!
I've been on a GAPS diet for a year and a half. You can read my health journey here:
[url=http://www.lifeisapalindrome.com/updates/introducingchuryl]Introducing...Churyl | Life is a Palindrome[/url]
I'm doing the reset to lose about 5 lbs, rein in my horrendous sugar cravings at night, improve my libido, and hopefully cure my two patches of eczema. Also, for optimal health.
And because I want my chest to be bigger around than my waist!
[B]Week 1, Day 1[/B]
- Breakfast w/ 50gm of protein? 10 oz of ground beef (ragu bolognese) warmed with 1 TBS ghee
- Breakfast w/i 30m of rising? yes, 6am
- 5+ hrs between Breakfast and Lunch? yes...no lunch. just green tea with truvia
- 5+ hrs between Lunch and Dinner? yes, 5p three egg whites with their raw yolks, butternut squash soup, cooked in 1.5 TBS ghee total.
- No snacking? check
- exposure to morning sun? yes
- darkening the house at sunset? yes, but had to work in bright classroom from 6p till 10p
- 100% primal diet? yes
- <50g carb per day, anti-candida (no sweeteners, starches, or fruit)? yes