[QUOTE=PrimalMark;633357]So I can still eat bowls of rice and call myself Primal then? Primal can be high carb?
I used to run but just havent had the energy since doing Primal. I always thought that carbs and cardio are no no's. MS always talks about how he used to be a gun runner and now never runs more than 50 yards at a time. He says that you shouldnt eat carbs but then says you should eat carbs lol!
Im a confused mo fo lol!
How much carbs were the guys you trained to do IM eating? How much coconut oil did they drink on course that day to stay strong for the run?
Thanks for taking the time out to help Dave.[/QUOTE]
Bowls of rice? Thats not really primal, but occasional rice is fine, particularly for the highly active. I suspect when Karma says high carb he means highER carb, something like 200-250g so not high compaired to the SAD but I'm sure he can tell you.
High simple carbs is bad, cronic cardio is bad. Not ALL carbs, not ALL cardio. ITS NOT DOGMA
He does not say you shouldn't eat carbs, you are full of shit.
Drinking coconut oil to stay strong for a run? There is so much wrong with that question.
[QUOTE=PrimalMark;633665]* SAD recommendations are around 300g of carbs per day. What is it in NZ. Get back to me on that one.
* Whats wrong with drinking coconut oil during a race or long run? Its loaded with healthy fats and the brain is mostly fat right? You want to keep the body burning fat and not becoming a sugar burner by eating carbs during training right?
* Why the swearing and dissing brah? Here is an article where MS says no carbs. [url=http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-primal-carbohydrate-continuum/]How many carbs should I eat each day? | Mark's Daily Apple[/url] "0-50g of carbs per day for accelerated fat burning". See Blah, you think you know it and you shoot off your mouth to quick brah. RELLLLAAAAAX man! We here to learn and grow or put each other down bruz?[/QUOTE]
Its 300g per day recomended here too. If we take that as a average amount of carbs we can still call 250g lowER carb, and 350+g high carb. I don't know where your doing with that.
Coconut oil would be terrible to drink straight, coconut cream would be better, some people use coconut water as it goes down easier.
Are you thick? 0-50g is not no carbs, nor is the 50-100g sweet spot for weight loss, nor the 100-150g maintainance range he suggests.
I'm 'shooting my mouth' at you because you are trying to build strawman from blatant lies. You're completly wrong and intentionally trying to cause problems but we can all see right through you.
1. forget PB carb curve BS
2. calculate your daily caloric needs.
3. 1.25 grams protein per lbs
4. max 0.5 grams fat per lbs
5. fill the rest with carbs from potatoes, fruit and veggies
6. want to loose? remove 300-500 calories from carbs
7. want to gain? add 300-500 calories from carbs
[QUOTE=PrimalMark;635094]1. You sound like Rip Esselstyn lol![/QUOTE]
Had no idea who the hell is Rip Esselstyn... Quick google search and here it goes, another dogma BS believer.The only difference is that he doesn't like dead animals.
[QUOTE=PrimalMark;634931]So what is peak nutrition then to get ripped and muscular?
How much grams of carbs and fat and protein each day?[/QUOTE]
I keep trying to tell you it is different for differnt people, what their goals are how they will work to reach them. If you need someone to give you a personnalised plan cheak out the guy from lean gains, he'll sort it all out for you for a fee.