- breakfast cereals
- French croissants (never saw them as real food as in "feeding my body needs" but wow! I was crazy about them, so much that I even bothered baking them at home, and believe me, it is not an easy task ...)
- bread (rye / spelt / etc): these items became sort of "invisible" even when they are lying on my in-laws' breakfast table
- sugar / processed cookies / candies / cakes / etc
- fruit juice
- soy based foods
- grains in general
- commercial processed stuff like sandwich spreads full of dubious ingredients - could buy them blindly in the past but didn't give those as much of a single glance since primal
- ... many other small things that I can't bother to list here (like alcoholic stuff)
I never was into snacking myself (chips, roasted peanuts, these sort of junky things) so that kind of stuff never deserved the word "food" in my mind.
To summarize, I would say (in my case) that all the former pseudo-foods that I don't even bother to look at anymore when shopping could be put in the "dope" department, I used to be hooked and simply weaned from them ...