Tab Content
No More Results

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Primal friends! My name is Leane and I am a huge advocate of the primal lifestyle. My goal is to continue to learn and grow in this lifestyle and help others find their way to it. It's a true life changer. I have a blog where I post information on topics ranging from primal recipes, to lifestyle information, food resources, fitness and alternative naturopathic healthcare.

Find me at: www.littlemisssickypoo.com
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About lowen75

Basic Information

About lowen75
Biography:
I'm 37 years old and I live my husband and 2 kids in Phoenix, AZ. I was diagnosed with psoriasis at 10 and psoriatic arthritis at 28. After that time, I landed in the hospital twice for an extended stay for GI problems that could not be diagnosed. I tested negative for Celiacs, but my brother has Chron's disease and I could never seem to shake the idea that perhaps I should be avoiding gluten as well. When I was 34 I was diagnosed with environmental allergies and chronic bronchitis. I was raised by a big italian family where grains, bread and pasta were the focus of nearly every meal. Ironically, I was always interested in fitness, mostly for vanity reasons. Having a tight body has always been important to me. But when my lifestyle and the realization that I needed daily pills to keep me well set in, my perception of health started to change. I had also grown weary of doctors by that point that only had answers in the form of prescriptions that never seemed to fix anything and only served to drain my wallet. I was in pain from my arthritis, unable to breathe without an inhaler and had to cover up most of my body so no one could see my psoriasis. A few months ago, I started to make a change and trade out some bad habits for new, healthy habits. I quit smoking for good. I started eating primal because I believed that dairy and grains were no good for me. Going primal has solved a few of my problems. My psoriasis has cleared and my GI problems seem to be gone. I'm still working out a few more kinks, but I'm not giving up. My goal is optimal health and being able to enjoy and live my life to the fullest with my kids and my husband.

This change has impacted my life so much that I started my own blog do motivate others to take control of their health. You can find me at www.littlemisssickypoo.com
Interests:
Health, Fitness, Organic Gardening, Cooking, Naturopathic healthcare
Marketing Director, Blogger

Signature

Little Miss Sicky Poo
http://www.littlemisssickypoo.com
Ultimate health through primal living, fitness and natural healthcare alternatives.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
04-21-2012 07:56 AM
General Information
Last Activity
05-12-2012 06:14 PM
Referrals