Tab Content
More Activity

49 Visitor Messages

1. headachy the last couple of days. all day today. but then I took an epsom salts bath and felt better. going to try transdermal magnesium because I'm not convinced my body is absorbing much of the oral supplements.
  2. Slight headache as I went to bed last night. Woke up with a slight headache. My cycle starts in a few days so not too surprising.

What IS surprising is how I'm leaning out! Always full, lots of energy, and the fat is melting off my body!

Iodoral FINALLY shipped. Will try another supplier next time. I'm really getting tired of swallowing 10+ capsules a day : |

Working on putting together a screening of Treacle Jr here in SF.
  3. No headache this morning. Trying to stay nice and relaxed and not tense up thinking I'm "due one". Had a really nice evening out last night meeting up with a friend and doing a little emotional purging. It was really fun : )

Noticing my skin is returning to its super softness after about six months of feeling drier and rougher.the skin on my face appears to be tightening up a bit - less pronounced vertical lines. All good : )
  4. headache all day on Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday good so far. heading out for some live Irish music : )
  5. So, headache saturday night that had me in bed by 7. No headache at all yesterday and hiked for several hours. Very slight headache today upon waking. Had a small piece of bread and a few fries w lunch yesterday so my first cheat day.
  6. Foggy headed. Headachey. Bummed.
  7. Woke up very early from a bad dream and spent some time feeling my feelings and self soothing. Head a bit foggy and trying to relax and not worry that it will become a headache.
  8. Going on 2pm and beginning to feel that not so good neck stiffness that is often a precursor to a headache. Taking another dose of magnesium and going to get up from my desk where I've been working all morning and take a walk out in the drizzle. Must pattern interrupt.
  9. Whoa! Getting a very late start after an incredible evening last night. Headache free! How many days is this? Seriously, it feels like forever : )

Am really appreciating all the lovely, supportive people on this forum. So helpful since I don't know anyone in real life making the same food choices as me.
  10. View Conversation
    Hey A! Thanks and yes, the headaches have gone away. Only from regular doses of caffeine though -_- after starting primal I began indulging in coffee every day, twice a day...it helped supplement the sugar...but now I have this new addiction. Bah! Oh well. I figure a little caffeine habit is better for now than my sugar habit.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 49
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
About Aliophile

Basic Information

Date of Birth
July 11
About Aliophile
Biography:
Seeker, splitting my time between San Francisco & London. Primal blueprinting 95% since Feb 28th, 2012. My favorite things are travelling, cooking with friends, my nieces and nephews, going to gigs and the theatre, great books, learning and living in London!

Am enjoying my career helping people live better lives through hypnosis.
Interests:
Travel, theatre, cooking, playing guitar, fashion, friends, family, culture, film, gigs, creating
Hypnotherapist

Signature

|| 2/28/12 || 5'6" || 144 lbs ||
My goals: 125 lbs, 27" waist, fat-free, shapely, muscular legs
AND to be able to do my very first pull up!

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
03-27-2012 07:30 PM
General Information
Last Activity
06-13-2013 09:48 PM
Referrals