Tab Content
More Activity

49 Visitor Messages

1. had several glasses of wine yesterday evening. did finally have a headache early this morning because of it but a couple of advil took care of that. feel great now : )
  2. Woke up feeling great - no headache at all. Great energy! And the curve of my waist is coming back : )
  3. OMG I've come home with some AMAZING cuts of meat and am having a gorgeous rib eye for lunch (and dinner and breakfast it looks like because it's ENORMOUS! happy, happy protein : )
  4. The faintest of headaches when I woke up this morning. All gone now, though. Energy is great : ) heading out to take a 30 minute grok-walk. Will end up at Whole Foods to stock up on pastured beef and pork : ) Taking chicken out of the freezer to roast on Thursday : )
  5. HEadache all day : ( had a pork chop and salad at about 9am then a bowl of stew at 6:30. A glass and a half of champagne this afternoon.
  6. Woken up at 5:30am by a bed shaker - 4.3 earthquake and trying to fall back aleep but my head is aching : (
  7. have not had a headache all day. After taking so long to fall asleep last night it's going to be great to get into bed. My energy level has definitely been good since that post-breakfast slump. I last ate some beef stew at about 3pm and haven't felt hungry since. I'm definitely not going to eat anything between now and bedtime. Instead, I'm going to watch part 3 of series 2 of the new Upstairs Downstairs : )
  8. Can sit and work at my desk with my big girl jeans fastened - result! Can hardly believe I'm getting smaller when I feel like I'm eating my weight in protein. So weird. It's already 3:30pm and no intermittent background headache. Could the magnesium and iodine be working their magic?
  9. Before I forget, practically no abdominal tenderness this morning : )
  10. My breakfast of 3 eggs, 4 sausages and a green salad is hard to get down this morning. Not having sauteed onions in my scrambled eggs makes them very bleh. Going to look into a raw egg nutmeg smoothie recipe.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 49
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
About Aliophile

Basic Information

Date of Birth
July 11
About Aliophile
Biography:
Seeker, splitting my time between San Francisco & London. Primal blueprinting 95% since Feb 28th, 2012. My favorite things are travelling, cooking with friends, my nieces and nephews, going to gigs and the theatre, great books, learning and living in London!

Am enjoying my career helping people live better lives through hypnosis.
Interests:
Travel, theatre, cooking, playing guitar, fashion, friends, family, culture, film, gigs, creating
Hypnotherapist

Signature

|| 2/28/12 || 5'6" || 144 lbs ||
My goals: 125 lbs, 27" waist, fat-free, shapely, muscular legs
AND to be able to do my very first pull up!

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
03-27-2012 07:30 PM
General Information
Last Activity
06-13-2013 09:48 PM
Referrals