Tab Content
More Activity

49 Visitor Messages

1. Feeling chilled and a little tired this afternoon, even after my lovely thick porkchop. Lately eating has revved up my thermostat. Might lie down for a little nap between clients.
  2. Took me FOREVER to fall asleep last night. Wondering if it's the iodine or the low carb...?
  3. Groking it over to Whole Foods to stock up on some grass fed protein - including lamb for the lancashire hotpot I'm dying to try. No headache this morning and feeling good : ) abdomen only tender when I press down. Will be reading more today about the iodine/fibroid connection.
  4. Felt great all day today. Not even a slight tinge of headache which makes me very happy : ) there is the fear in the pit of my stomach that this stretch of pain free days is a blip and that one is just waiting around the corner for me. Being conditioned for years to expect to experience pain it's going to take some time for my lizard brain to relax and enjoy feeling good. C'mon, lizard brain!
  5. View Conversation
    Wow, today I was debating the Sea Cliff trail. Then I remembered that I had to move my car. Got in car and decided I needed to get groceries (beach Safeway) and then......I didn't make the trail. I'm blaming the time change.
  6. Three glassas of wine last night which inturrupted my sleep a bit very early this morning, but NO HEADACHE. So strange for me and so wonderful : ) had a few quick bites of lemon chicken this morning and will soon make myself my morning tea. Staying on the magnesium and iodine supplementation. Energy level is fine - mental motivation not so good. Am considering a hike along the sea cliff trail today. It's overcast and a bit blustery - proper UK weather here in SF. The idea of just snuggling up at home is very tempting but I really do need to get myself outside as yesterday was a cooking day, so hiking it is :)
  7. God I love Glaswegian accents.
  8. Damn that chicken was good! Lemons, people. The secret is lemons. Before I forget, got to bed waaaay later than I'd planned last night. Must not take the iPad to bed with me starting tonight!
  9. Slight tinge of headache yesterday afternoon but it resolved itself. Woke up sore from P90X but no headache : ) Roasting a chicken at the moment and can't WAIT until it's done! Will freeze the bones and use them for chicken broth eventually.
  10. No headache at all yesterday and woke up this morning feeling great - a little tired. I've been affording myself the luxury of a lie-in and having a really relaxing start to my day. I have been going to bed quite late for me - midnight or later - and starting tonight I'll get back on my regular sleep schedule. Taking the magnesium and thyroid support religiously. No grains have passed my lips for two weeks now. Not losing massive amounts of weight but my clothes are fitting better and that's really all I care about. Weight is just a number.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 49
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
About Aliophile

Basic Information

Date of Birth
July 11
About Aliophile
Biography:
Seeker, splitting my time between San Francisco & London. Primal blueprinting 95% since Feb 28th, 2012. My favorite things are travelling, cooking with friends, my nieces and nephews, going to gigs and the theatre, great books, learning and living in London!

Am enjoying my career helping people live better lives through hypnosis.
Interests:
Travel, theatre, cooking, playing guitar, fashion, friends, family, culture, film, gigs, creating
Hypnotherapist

Signature

|| 2/28/12 || 5'6" || 144 lbs ||
My goals: 125 lbs, 27" waist, fat-free, shapely, muscular legs
AND to be able to do my very first pull up!

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
03-27-2012 06:30 PM
General Information
Last Activity
06-13-2013 08:48 PM
Referrals