Tab Content
More Activity

49 Visitor Messages

1. Had the most amazing evening. Who knew you get roses for st. Paddy's day? : ) managed to have a gorgeous, grass-fed ribeye at the restaurant. Made do with asparagus and we just said no to the bread basket.
  2. haven't thought of making stock using pork bones but will start saving them to do so. I've got a feeling it will be delicious : )

Up to 1mg of iodine as of today. Still no detox systems of any kind. My intuition tells me my body is overloaded with bromide and flouride and I'll be one of those individuals who has to go up to 50mg to reset my thyroid.
  3. Had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner last night and felt a potential headache coming on after a couple of sneezes. It was the wine. Going to forego any more until saturday night when I go out. I have a couple of clients today so will head out early this am for veggies since I didn't go yesterday and make it a cooking day - chili on the stove, chicken in the oven and beef stew in the crockpot, then freeze it all up individual servings.

They're starting to know me by name over at whole foods now.
  4. Before I forget, the wheezing at night in bed that I'd begun experiencing a few months ago hasn't been happening for at least a week. More great progress. Jesus, was my body really that broken down? I guess it was. This process of healing will take time, considering the way I fed my body for decades, but I'm super pleased at the results I'm seeing after such a short time after going primal.
  5. Woke up at 10am! I must have been tired! No headache at all once again : ) I'm definitely ovulating so i'm a very happy girl : )
  6. Feel well sleepy tonight and will be in bed by 11. Hungry after my last client meeting so I had a serving of my delicious beef stew that's almost gone. Need to make up another batch plus a big batch of chili and i'm thinking several little individual chicken pies. That means another trip to WF tomoz as I need tomatoes, stew veg & chicken. The varietyis really helping me stay on track. Nite!
  7. Two client meetings this evening so having an early dinner of a gorgeously marbled pork chop. I see on the boards people are often cautioning against eating unless you are hungry. After so many years of getting a migraine after going too long without food I've learned to be proactive. I can't even imagine that I'd be able to go 12 hours without food and NOT get a migraine, but things have been progressing so well in the headache department, who KNOWS what I'll be capable of down the road?
  8. My waddle is disappearing! I can hardly believe it! It's been the one thing that gives my age away and I've just hated my neck as a result. Is it the extra fat? have I lost weight under my chin? (I don't think so as I've always been pretty thin from the waist up) Is it the iodine?

I don't know the reason but I'm over the moon about it : )
  9. Ever so slightly fuzzy in the head this morning but feel fine for the most part. It's drizzling outside and that makes it a perfect day for a walk in the rain through golden gate park. There's a part of the park that looks like a paleo forest and I want to see it all lush and green in the rain : ) abdomen feels good though there was a sharp feeling around my right ovary last night. Feel quite energetic! Grass fed beef stew for breakfast.
  10. Ovulation about to start in the next few days. Very little abdominal tenderness. We'll see how I do migraine-wise.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 49
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
About Aliophile

Basic Information

Date of Birth
July 11
About Aliophile
Biography:
Seeker, splitting my time between San Francisco & London. Primal blueprinting 95% since Feb 28th, 2012. My favorite things are travelling, cooking with friends, my nieces and nephews, going to gigs and the theatre, great books, learning and living in London!

Am enjoying my career helping people live better lives through hypnosis.
Interests:
Travel, theatre, cooking, playing guitar, fashion, friends, family, culture, film, gigs, creating
Hypnotherapist

Signature

|| 2/28/12 || 5'6" || 144 lbs ||
My goals: 125 lbs, 27" waist, fat-free, shapely, muscular legs
AND to be able to do my very first pull up!

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
03-27-2012 06:30 PM
General Information
Last Activity
06-13-2013 08:48 PM
Referrals