Tab Content
No Recent Activity

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Fun Guy,

I'm quite certain it is my lack of recovery from workouts and the lack of carbs. However, I've bee doing the intense intervals for 10 weeks and don't want to scale back because it has really given me extra power for skiing. On the other hand, I need to keep my performance up as a father and business owner. Being exhausted is a problem.

The flags I see are several cups of coffee per day, and several trips to the bathroom every night....a bad cycle for sure. Also, I really miss "pick me ups" during the day which was usually grains/candy/carbs. Now it is just coffee with Stevia and coconut milk!(sometimes almonds or beef jerky for a snack). Salad/chicken/fruit for lunch and a primal dinner.

I've tried bananas before workouts. I've also began a whey protein shake immediately after a workout (this has helped me gain LBM).

BTW, you are very kind to take the time to message me. I hope I can help others as well.

Best regards and go Giants!
  2. View Conversation
    Hey there Tabby,

There were a handful of times that I did go through something along what you are describing. However, from initial look at what you said that you are doing, I can tell you that it is probably because of the 3x1 hour bootcamps you are doing. One of the things Mark talked about within the Primal Blueprint is the not needing to go over board with work outs. Tailor them back down to one of those workouts a week and at only 30-45 minutes. Ensure to drink plenty of water and I would have a banana before and one possibly after a work out. See how your body react and feels after trying that for a week, possibly two.

If your body is feeling depleted, then you should take a look at what you are eating, drinking and doing for physical activities. If you list some of those things off for me, I may be able to help pinpoint some red flags and help steer you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.
  3. View Conversation
    TAWFUNGUY stands for "Twisted And Fun Guy"....... Those who know me say that is a fitting name to describe me LOL
  4. BODY COMPOSITION AFTER 2 MONTHS

A combination of primal male Bootcamp and diet are working:
    SW: 258
    CW: 248

Body fat % from 23% to 18.6%.

Lean Body mass from 198 to 202.

Fat weight from 60 to 46.

Started November 15th.....it's working!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About tabby

Basic Information

About tabby
Biography:
Married with 21 yr. old daughter & 16 year old son. Owner/operator of a hospital billing company.
Interests:
Skiing, golf, eating, jet skiing, primal living
Businessman

Signature

-Steve

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message