Conversation Between tabby and TAWFUNGUY

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hey there Tabby,

There were a handful of times that I did go through something along what you are describing. However, from initial look at what you said that you are doing, I can tell you that it is probably because of the 3x1 hour bootcamps you are doing. One of the things Mark talked about within the Primal Blueprint is the not needing to go over board with work outs. Tailor them back down to one of those workouts a week and at only 30-45 minutes. Ensure to drink plenty of water and I would have a banana before and one possibly after a work out. See how your body react and feels after trying that for a week, possibly two.

If your body is feeling depleted, then you should take a look at what you are eating, drinking and doing for physical activities. If you list some of those things off for me, I may be able to help pinpoint some red flags and help steer you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.
  2. Hey Fun Guy,

Im a big guy like you. I've been Primal as well as 3x1 hour Bootcamp workouts for 2 months, and have dropped body fat from 23% to 18%. Something is going right. However, I'm really wiped out physically. I've been sleeping an extra 1-2 hours per day and just feel depleted. For example, I've been sitting in my lazy chair for the last 3 hours trying to get moving. Over the last 3 weeks I've added whey protein, more fish oil and Sisson's damage control product. No change really. Did you go through this the 1st 2 months of your journey? Any recommendations?
  3. TAWFUNGUY stands for "Twisted And Fun Guy"....... Those who know me say that is a fitting name to describe me LOL
  4. Tell me about the acronym TAWFUNGUY? I like your story and will be following you!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4