Tab Content
No Recent Activity

2 Visitor Messages

1. I'm following the primal blueprint pretty closely. breakfast is mostly eggs or egg fritata with veggies and a meat. i try to throw a big spoonful of guacamole on top of it.

lately, lunch has been some sardines, leftover meat from dinner the night before, or a soup that is in the primal blueprint cookbook that we like called transylvanian stockpot.

with the warmer weather, we're grilling a bit more. dinners are usually on the grill or that soup i mentioned. fajitas/fajita salad, breakfast for dinner, and lettuce wrap tacos are popular around here, too. obviously, throw in a veggie or two with each.

i snack on almonds, larabars, and berries. i love fruit too much to give it up completely. i'm still seeing the results on the scale, even though it's probably a little slower than what i might have achieved without it. gotta be happy while doing it, and since i'm giving up captain crunch and pizza, fruit is my new happiness.
  2. View Conversation
    Looks like you got good progress going! May I ask what does a day in your diet look like
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About adameads

Basic Information

About adameads
Biography:
Father of two girls, husband to one, reader, golfer, fan
Interests:
golf, reading, exercising, cooking, family time
sales - medical device

Signature

Liberalism: ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
04-20-2012 08:20 PM
General Information
Last Activity
03-04-2014 08:56 PM
Referrals