No Recent Activity

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hi
    I started to eat Primally on 31st December 2011. A new year's resolution a day early! Since then I ( I am writing this on January 25) I have been eating Primally and doing a bit more exrecise than usual.

And, I feel great, and have lost 4.7 kilos (10.4lbs). However far from just bieng overweight I now look back and see that I had many vague helath problems.
    And after eating a " very healthy" salad sandwich the other day I felt horrible for a few hours. From just two slices of bread and margarine. That was a great test. and one I am not keen to repeat!

A freind of mine (and a friend of his) have also swapped out of CW and they too rave about the tasty food, their energy and so on. Fantastic!

Anyway I now need to get my somewhat random exercise ( mountain biking, building trails and walking) into a little more order.. and to play more.

I am looking forward to it!

Anyway feel free to PM me or to add me as a firend if you would like to stay in touch!

Cheers

Rob
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
About Robthetrackie

Basic Information

About Robthetrackie
Biography:
Moved to Wellington 8 years ago from Melbourne, Australia. Love the small city and its closeness to
Interests:
Mountain biking and trails, formula 1, world peace.
IT Stuff

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
01-25-2012 09:08 PM
General Information
Last Activity
03-09-2013 10:00 PM